25. Orphan

☾This chapter contains sexual abuse☾

This chapter contains sexual abuse

"What the fuck?" I scream, immediately snapping from my high state that vanished in a mere of seconds. "Take your hands from him!", I threaten, trying to sound intimidating, frowning and squeezing my fists, quickly realizing that my right one can't be squeezed, but I bite my lower lip to hide the pain, to not wince.

"Look, look, look", Manuel smirks, moving from grandpa and slowly but in a very intimidating way approaching me, "who decided to show up."

I avert his dead eyes that I begin to despise after he showed his real side- the one of an abusive and possessive idiot, scanning the place searching for Scar. I doubt that he allowed these motherfuckers to touch and hurt grandpa, he is so protective of both of us. That I didn't even need to learn him, he's a smart boy and already knows who is good and who's bad. Finally, he met Manuel, about whom he knew even if I never talked about him before, he could sense his smell on me and didn't like it. Now, I can bet how he doesn't like again.

"Where's the dog?" I run to Manuel's friend and pull his shirt, not being able to reach for its collar because of my tiny height, squeezing the material in my healthy hand.

"Somewhere where you're not", he whispers in my ear and before I push him, stretching my hand to prepare for it, the adrenaline coursing through my veins that awoke all of the sudden from the trans the weed I took from those guys put me in, finally calming me down, I hear his bark.

He's calling me, my guardian hero, because he heard my voice and sensed my presence and now he's answering my call, letting me know that he's here, alive.

I look at this idiot whose name I can never memorize, first because it's Spanish and second because I don't really want to, even though I could if I tried, just how I did with Boris'. His name I memorized the second it has fallen from his gorgeously kissable lips, which pink color amazes me so much, and calls me to respond by pressing mine on his. No, no, no, Luna no, that's not what is happening. And now you have more serious problems to solve. Starting with saving the dog that saved you once, too, allowing you to live.

I send him a death glare, huffing furiously, feeling the air coming in and out my nostrils rapidly. "No one touches my dog!"

Boris. Boris touched him. He played with him, and you didn't scold him.

Well, yeah because Scar wanted to play with his ball... Okay, I know how that sounds, huh! But... I know how good of a person Boris is. He would never hurt anyone, let alone a cute dog. That also happens to be mine, and for some unknown reason, the one that I'm still trying to decipher, he cares about me, so instantly he might care about my dog, too. Right?

I storm to the room, to set him free but I feel Manuel's hand wrapping around my wrist and pulling me to his chest.

"Where do you think you are going?"