7. Dog's language

I enter the house and it is followed by my dog barking

I enter the house and it is followed by my dog barking. I didn't even step properly in the house and closed the door, yet he is there jumping on me and barking, while his tail is swinging revealing that he is happy that I came back. His upper paws are stretched on my knees, and I know that if he stretches them a little more he'll touch my chest and knock me off. It happened way too many times since I'm so tiny and he grew too big, even bigger than me. So he realized that he can't jump on me like he can jump on other people since his owner is little and feeble.

"Who? Who is it Scar?"

"It's me", I answer, 'cause Scar can't. I mean he can, but my grandpa doesn't understand him, as I do. "I came, grandpa."

"Oh, welcome, pumpkin."

I just sigh and pass Scar who is still jumping and following me through the house.

"Leave me alone!", I snap, still pissed.

Yeah, I may have calmed down because my hands aren't shaking anymore, and I stopped sweating like a pig, thank God, but not only I had to do something I didn't want to, but I had to be punished for something I didn't do.

And that is all because of that guy. Boris. I pretended I didn't know his name but trust me, I memorized it the first time he said it. I may have been asleep the first time he introduced himself and I was confused when I saw a new face when I woke up, but I just thought that was my fatigue messing with my head and making me hallucinate, but then I started seeing him again and again. Apparently, he was coming up from everywhere, from every corner and all that when I was feeling so tired and down which made me think that he was just a product of my imagination. Until he really appeared in that dark street, that is the moment when I realized I wasn't hallucinating, because Manuel saw him, too. Otherwise, I wouldn't talk to him at all, probably still thinking that he isn't real.

You must be confused, who am I. I'm new. I'm Boris.

Even the way he introduced himself, was unreal and imaginative. But, now at least I know that he really exists. Though he seems really... to say that he's annoying, won't describe his attitude at all.

If he hadn't shown up, Manuel wouldn't have thought that I was trying to make money aside from dancing at the club. I mean, did he even take a proper look at him? He looks so innocent and I'm sure that he's still a virgin, let alone to be with someone like me- to pay for sex. Honestly, no one would probably want to pay me since I look like a zombie last days. Plus, he is extremely handsome, so even if he wants to have sex, he can, because I'm sure there must be plenty of girls who want him. But, I have to mention, even if he wanted to... I would never do that. Manuel was right when he mentioned how I told him that I would never have customers. Because I really, would never. No matter how hard it is. Meaning money, or my crisis.

Not to mention his mesmerizing scent that almost made me pass out. Why did he have to put that much cologne? Or should I really have to mention how rich his style and car screamed? His car especially. No one who comes to that area where I was waiting for Manuel, passes with that type of car. No one. Our customers are not that rich. They are richer than me, though but...