40. A suitcase of emotions

"You're going to take that shit off immediately!", Manuel shouts, pulling my wrist and twirling it between his fingers

"You're going to take that shit off immediately!", Manuel shouts, pulling my wrist and twirling it between his fingers. I wince, not wanting to have the other hand broken, as well.

"Manuel, please, you are going to break this one as well", I beg, whimpering.

"I don't care! Take that off now!"

"I can't! And the doctor said that I had three broken bones and that I have to care if for a week..."

Slap.

"A week?", he cuts me off, widening his brown eyes that are burning with anger as his jaw clenches. I'm on the floor, and I can only look at him in the corner of my eyes, shaking and shivering scared of him. "No, fucking way! I bet it's nothing! You're just being a pussy! A clumsy puta fell and now she apparently has to carry a cast...", he mumbles for himself.

"Manuel, I'm not... Manuel!", I raise my voice when I see how he is pulling my broken hand, trying to take the cast off. "Manuel, that is hurting me..."

"Déjala, cabrón! (leave her, idiot)" A girl pushes Manuel's chest with her little palms and separates him from me. "Joder, no ves que está herida! (Fuck, you don't see that she is hurt!)"

"Vete, perra! No me toques!", he yells at her. (Leave, bitch! Don't you touch me!)

My eyes dance from him to her, not being able to understand the word they are saying. Manuel is probably cussing her.

"No, ", she points a finger at him, "no la toques!" (No, you, don't touch her!)

"Y ¿quién es tú para decirme eso? Huh, ¡hija de puta!" He approaches her and his eyes suddenly turn into completely black and dark ones. (And who are you to tell me that? Huh, bitch!)

"Quizás yo soy hija de puta, ¡pero tú eres un gran hijo de puta!" (Maybe I'm a bitch, but you are a big son of a bitch!)

He grabs her hair with pink highlights and I don't miss to see that she doesn't even blink, let alone wince.

She just stares at him with the same burning fire as Manuel's once brown eyes held. He pushes her with a simple movement of his big hand and her body falls on the floor next to me. I gasp and crawl quickly to her, but Manuel grabs me before I can get to her.

"You're coming with me!"

"She's not!" The girl with blonde hair and a couple of pink highlights speaks and I confuse, I didn't know she knew English.

She surprises me by jumping on Manuel's back and buries her long pink nails in his neck. "You're going to leave her alone, ¿entiendes? (understand?)"

"Get off me, hija de puta!"

"¡Solo si la dejas!" (Only if you let her!)

He quickly flips her body over his and presses it hard against the floor, gripping her hands above her head, while her platinum blonde hair is covering the floor.