43. I want someone to look at me the way Luna looks at chocolate

*Warning: the cutest friendship goals ahead*

"Are we close? I'm dying."

"Oh, the rugby captain can't take a simple hyke?", Luna mocks me, while stopping and turning her head to look at me, and I'm standing on a meter away from me.

"A simple hyke?", I exclaim. "We've been walking for hours. Plus, you've stopped, too. We are both exhausted."

To be honest, I don't know for how long we've been walking, but I know it's a lot. My legs hurt so much and I think that no practise can make my muscles burn this much as this fearless girl can.

"I've stopped to tie my shoelaces."

"Lie." I approach her, hovering over her small figure and she lifts her head to look at my eyes.

"You have sobered. That matters." With that she continues walking. "Come on! A little more, there is our goal!" She points her little finger somewhere, but when I try to look at it, it's all a blurry mess. Guess, I haven't really sobered yet.

"Yeah, c'mon", I say, surrending. I can't really spite this fearless girl.

                                                                                                       ***

"So? What do you think?" She turns to me, her eyes glowing with some kind of unknown shine, gazing at my bloodshot ones. "It's amazing, right? From here you can see the whole fucking city!" She spreads her arms and the long sleeves she's wearing roll to her elbows, showing the cast on her right arm.

"I can't see", I mumble, feeling sick all of the sudden. "I think I'll pass out." I squat down and within the second Luna's next to me, putting her little hand on my shoulder.

"Breathe, Jason", she instructs whilr I feel her reaching for the groceries we've bought.

Oh, yeah, she stopped at the grocery store to buy a mineral water for me, knowing that I'll need it during this simple hyke as she likes to call it. I didn't let her go alone. So, when I entered I ended up buying bunch of shit- chocolates, snacks, and everything I could take. Of course, it's not necessary to memtion that I didn't let her pay, either.

She opens the bottle with her fingers of her left hands that peek from the cast and hands it to me, I'm massaging my temples. "Drink."

I do as she ordered me and after water runs through my dry throat, refreshing it like the rain after a dry and sunny day, I feel better. Breathing in and out, I rub my eyes and keep them close for a while, trying to inhale the fresh air herr at the biggest hill of the city.

The biggest hill of the city!

I open my eyes quickly and get up more rapidly them I should. As a punishment the diziness shoots my head like a louf bullet, coming from a gun and ripping it apart, leaving me dead.