50. Not princesses

"Hola!", I say once I'm in front of the club, giggling a little

"Hola!", I say once I'm in front of the club, giggling a little. I swear this sugar from the cotton candy makes me feel better, maybe even better than the pulls do. Though, I know it's not healthy to consume this much sugar, considering I haven't been eating normally.

But, pills aren't healthy, either, Luna, my mind reminds me.

Oh, fuck off, will you? Or should I remind you of how tired you become once their effect vanishes

No.

That's what I thought.

The blonde girl turns to me, and I smile at her, still eating the cotton candy, and licking my fingers. I didn't want to eat everything, not asking her if she wants some. Her mouth falls open and I giggle again.

"¿Cómo está?", I ask her, coming closer to her.

I knew she was going to be here. Where else she can be? Well, maybe she has a home. Home, I doubt any of these girls who work here have a place they call home. But then again, what do I know about their lives? We may work at the same place, but we don't do the same job, and most importantly I don't associate with them because yeah....

I always hated attention and even though I had been hoping that I could find some girl friend over years, I eventually stopped, realizing that they were all only bitches like Katy.

Katy. I try not to think about her. But I do find myself thinking about Boris who saved me from her. I was so close to passing out, but I managed to fight with the darkness that tried to embrace me. I pushed the curtain that tried to cover my sight and take me away from Boris.

I can imagine how worried he'd be if I collapsed. He wouldn't hesitate nor a second to carry me as he carried me to his car. Bridal style. I felt so special, while his hands were hooked under my legs, holding me so tightly, and while my face was so close to his, the one I wanted to kiss so damn much, and his neck in which I wanted, or I think I even buried my head in it.

I giggle at the memory, feeling so happy all of the sudden, that I was carried that way, may I safely say by the hottest boy in our school. The hottest boy who isn't aware that he is wearing that title of hottest because he is still holding onto that image of the chubby and fat child he once was.

He carried me like Beast carried Bella with his strong and muscular arms while her yellow dress was brushing the floor. Yet, I had no dress on, and I wasn't Bella, I was Beast instead. The beast with the horrible scar on the half of its face, having to bury myself in Boris's neck so no one has to see it. But he could, he did, not scared nor one bit.

You are beautiful to me.

All I see is beauty.

I feel like a 13-year-old girl who has an enormous crush on the school's best boy, whom I dare to say won't ever be hers. And I want to stop daydreaming so fucking badly, but somehow I can't seem to. The only thing I can see in front of my face is Boris smiling at me with that bright smile that can blind anyone and those cute dimples that appear on each side of his cheeks, whenever he chuckles. Oh, and not to mention the way his hand brushes his hair, how he runs it through it, those curls...