11. Life rugby

"What did you forget now, idiot?", I ask, annoyed as soon as I open the door, but instead of the butler, I meet with someone else

"What did you forget now, idiot?", I ask, annoyed as soon as I open the door, but instead of the butler, I meet with someone else. You guessed it right. Boris.

"Boris?", I frown, looking at the curly boy.

"Hi. Can I come in?", he beams at me, with his bright smile and extremely white teeth. Did he do his teeth, like whiten them or something? It's impossible that someone can have this white teeth.

"Why? I told you not to come. What are you doing here?" I try to act angry, but I fail as I watch his full pink lips curling into a smile.

"Well, since I couldn't come earlier, I decided to come now." His small figure walks past me and enters, even though I didn't tell him that he was allowed to come in.

I stay quiet as he absorbs the house.

"It's very big", he states, turning to me and focusing his big brown eyes on mine, and not at the lavish elegant house, anymore.

"Mhm", I mumble, "and very empty."

"Well, it's not empty, anymore. I am here now." He comes closer to me, patting my shoulder and I'm confused he heard me. Must be that I said that louder than I wanted.

I left him to stand, and absorb the house I hate so much, as I go back to the kitchen and pour bourbon in a glass.

"Jason...", he calls me and I turn my head to him, confused to see him in the kitchen. I thought that he was going to absorb the house more.

"What? You want?", I lift the bottle wiggling it through the air.

"You shouldn't be drinking."

"I take that as no. And why's that?", I ask, gulping the alcohol which is making my throat burn strongly and hardly.

"Because... Because it's not healthy."

I burst into a laugh, as I watch him standing, his expression turning into a sad one. "Boris, boy, this air is unhealthy, yet we are still breathing it."

He approaches me, and sits on the bar stool, his face frowning while his mind must be thinking of any good reason why I shouldn't drink. But there is none.

"I found her." I put down my glass, confused. Oh, the moon girl.

"Oh, so?" I pour more liquor.

"I won't tell you if you don't stop drinking."

I chuckle again. This boy is so funny when he tries to demand and gamble with me. "Then I don't care." I pour more alcohol, but his hand squeeze mine.

"Please, Jason." I lift my gaze to meet his brown eyes that are holding worry. "Whatever is going on through your head we can solve it. Alcohol can't solve it. It can only make it worse." He's right. But I'm not admitting that not even for million dollars. Because what can I do with all that money? It can't buy my parents' love and care.