Chapter 1

At the House of Lamentation...

I immediately turn off my alarm just as it starts to ring and groan out. I pull my blanket over my head not wanting to get up, thank goodness it was the weekends. I try to fall back asleep when my door suddenly slammed open. I sigh not even bothering to turn around to know who it was because I could already tell who.

"Hey MC! Get-" Whatever it was he was about to say never did come out as he stopped dead.

"What now," I grumbled and turn around but he wasn't looking at me, no he was looking at something behind me. "Mammon?" I look at him questioningly. When he finally spoke, he just straight up ignored me.

"Who the hell are ya?!" I look at him confused. What is he talking about now?

"Mammon, it's me?" But Mammon was still glaring behind me, anger clearly burning in his eyes. I tried to turn around to see whatever it was he's glaring at but barely managed to move before a pair of arms wrapped around me which shocked me.

"Demon," an unknown voice sneered in distaste from behind me.

"Hey what do ya think you're doing?!" He's yelling now. In just a blink he's already in his demon form, glaring in anger at whoever it is. Damn he's really angry. I gulped and tried to calm him down but is once again rendered speechless when the arm start to wrap tighter around me pulling me close to chest. Oh it was a man alright but how the hell did he get into my room?! How long had he been in here?! How come I didn't notice him?

"Let her go!" Mammon yelled, louder this time when the unknown man still doesn't let go of me. I hear footsteps down the hall and know that it's the brothers.

"Mammon, why are you yell-" Lucifer stopped and stare in surprise when he saw me. He put a hand on Mammon's shoulder in a way to put him under control before asking in a cool voice, "Who are you?"

"If it isn't Lucifer," the mysterious guy sneered and pulled me closer again making me pressed against his chest. Really who is this guy?! Right then the other brother came and all of them stare in surprise, shifting their gaze from me to the guy behind me.

"Answer the question." It was clear that this wasn't a choice for the guy and he grunted but still didn't answer.

"You're an angel," it was Satan that spoke and it surprised me. An angel? What was an angel doing in my room? It didn't sound like Simeon and it was impossible for it to be Luke.

"I am," he finally answered them but that was it.

"What are you doing here? You're not one of the exchange students and I am not aware of any new students," Lucifer again ask in that cool calm way of his.

"I'm Kegan," was all he said.

"What are you doing here, Kegan?" Lucifer asks again. Mammon opened his mouth but Lucifer immediately silence him with a look. "Beel, bring Mammon outside and don't come back until he's calmed down enough," Lucifer said without much glance at them, eyes focused entirely on me and Kegan. I saw Beel pull Mammon out and with one last glance at me they both disappeared.

"What do you think I'm doing here Lucifer?" He asked in challenge.

"MC, are you okay?" It was Asmo who asked.

"Uh, yeah I guess? I'm not hurt but uh you can see my situation right now," I answered feeling awkward. Suddenly Mammon appeared again with Beel close behind him.

"That was fast," Asmo looked at them in surprise.

"I'm fine," Mammon wave him off, his eyes completely focused on me.