Chapter 13

I woke up to loud noises that I think came from the hall. I felt something wrapped around my shoulder and look up to see that Levi was still on his D.D.D though it doesn't seem like he's playing a game anymore. One of his arm was wrapped around my shoulder. "Morning Levi," I mumble to him. He move his D.D.D away to look at me.

"Hm? Oh MC, you're awake. Morning or really, it's more like late afternoon right now,"

"Damn, I slept that long?" I prop myself up on my elbow.

"Yup, you must be really tired, feeling better?"

"Kinda, what's all that noise about?"

"I think that must be the others returning from school,"

"Oh, yeah, you're probably right." I lied back down and wrapped my arms around Levi's waist again since I'm not really feeling like getting up. Just then the door slammed open.

"MMMMMMCCCC I'M BACK- wait Levi?! What're ya doing here?!" Mammon practically yelled as he entered.

"Mammon, you're being too noisy," I groan out.

"Yeah Mammon, shut up," Levi added.

"Oi oi oi, answer my question! What are ya doing here? And why-why are you two like that?! What were you two doing?!" He seemed to be freaking out and both of us look at him confused.

"What?" We ask at the same time.

"T- that! What are you two doing?! Oi Levi what are you doing to her?!" Just then Asmo popped up.

"What's all the noise about? What's happening?" He looks at us and an excited expression immediately took place, "oh oh! What's this?"

"What are you guys talking about?" I ask confused, not realizing what it was about.

"Why are you guys being so loud?" Satan appears with Belphie close behind him. "Can't you guys leave MC alone- oh," he stops when he saw us.

"Yeah I can't sleep with you guys being so noisy," Belphie yawns but stop when he sees me and Levi. "Oh," he tsked, "should've known the otaku would be a challenge too, what are you doing Levi?"

"What? I did nothing!" We look at each other confused.

"Sure, you did nothing, all tangled up with MC, on MC's bed, with your arm around her shoulder and her arm around your waist," Belphie replied with a glare.

"Wha-" And that was when we realized that we were still hugging each other and quickly let go. "Guys! It's not what you think!" Levi quickly tried to defend himself.

"Oh yeah? Well, I don't think so," Belphie shot back.

"Yeah Levi, did you really just sneaked behind our backs and took your chance on MC?" Satan asks with a judging expression.

"Ooh what did you two do? Come on tell me!" Asmo asks excitedly and quickly rush to my bed to sit beside me and pulled me into a sitting position.

"Nothing! We did nothing!" Levi defended the two of us.

"I don't think so," Belphie said and he and Satan starts to approach Levi.

"Wait! No! Stop! It's not what you think! Let go of me!" Levi tried to fight back against Satan and Belphie as they try to drag him out of bed but let's just face it, he probably can't even fight against one of them, let alone two. "MC help me!"

"You've got some answering to do Levi." Satan tried to yank Levi out of my bed but Levi quickly uses one of his hands to grab on my headboard which made him lean against me.