Chapter 41 (Kegan's P.O.V)

"Say what now?" The youngest brother looks at me in disbelief.

"MC is coming with me-"

"And where exactly do you think you're bringing her?" The avatar of Pride looks at me unamused, crossing his arms over his chest.

"The Celes-"

"Celestial Realm? What? You think she's dying or something?" Asmodeus was about to march over to me but Solomon pulls him back.

"No-"

"So what? Ya gonna go bring her to the Celestial Realm and then spill the secrets of her identity? That she's our sister's descendant? You know how strict our father can be, did ya really think he'd let her walk away freely knowing that our sister never really died? Is that what ya want? So she dies in our father's hands instead?" It was rare to see the second born speaking like this, with actual reasoning and sense. The rage in his eyes is also something else, it's not a full blown rage, no, but it's also something that I haven't seen during my stay here.

"I'm not planning to get her killed, I'm her guardian angel for a rea-"

"You're claiming yourself as her guardian angel and yet you, an angel loyal to Michael and the Celestial Realm, someone we barely know of, someone who knows MC's indentity's secret, wants to bring her to the one place where it might as well be as dangerous to her, maybe even more," Satan adds, the aura coming from the avatar of Wrath sending shivers down my spine. He's barely angry now, what would happen if he were to actually be angry?

"Fine, I'll bring her to the Human World then, I'll protect-"

"Don't forget Kegan, you're only her guardian angel until the exchange program ends and there's not even one month left of it," the demon prince reminds me.

"I don't care, I'm taking her with me," I dared to glare at him, I can feel Barbatos' gaze burning into my side.

"Hey Kegan, you don't need to cause a scene now, I hate to admit it but the brothers will take care of MC-" I cut Luke off.

"The two of you are angels and yet here you are warming up with the demons instead of protecting the human from being corrupted by demons," my words must've left a mark on Luke because he stares at me in shock and hurt. Simeon was quick to put a hand on Luke's shoulder with a disapproval look in his eyes.

"But we're not-" Luke started but I wasn't finished.

"You two might as well call yourself demons for the way you act around the them, for acting like they're your friends." That was all it took as tears start to well up in Luke's eyes.

"I'm- I'm not a demon! I am an angel!" He tried to protest, blinking back his tears.

"Then act like one," I sneer. I walk towards where MC and Leviathan is. Leviathan tried to push her behind him but it wasn't hard for me to pull her away.

"Kegan stop this," Beelzebub has an angry look in his eyes, his display of emotion was never much but seeing him right now...

"None of you should be around MC-"

"What is wrong with you?" MC cuts me off as she pulls her hand out of my grip. She glares at me in anger, disbelief and disappointment in her eyes. As much as it hurts me to be on the receiving end of that look, I can't her stay here any longer, once she's away, she'll understand. She'll see that I was trying to protect her, that all of this is for her-

"It's clear that she doesn't want to go anywhere with you so move away from her," Belphegor says slowly, every word laced with a threat.

"And who said I'm gonna listen to you demons?" I challenge him back.

"We could make you, you know," Asmodeus answers, a slight smile on his lips that is clearly not from happiness nor amusement.

"I'm not scared," I glare at him, the sorcerer beside him glaring at me.

"What even is the point of you doing this? They saved me, why would they suddenly harm me?" MC's voice pulls me away from glaring at the couple.

"See, even MC is smart enough to see that," Mammon supports her.

"They are demons, I don't need anymore explanation beyond that, why can't you see that this is for your own good?"

"Because I'm not the blind one here Kegan, you are," the anger from the other day was back in her eyes. The pure wrath in it sending more shivers down my spine.

"They are demons MC!"

"And so what if they are demons? Why do you hate demons so much? Go on then, tell me or are you too much of a coward to admit it? Or maybe you're just following whatever leader you have in the Celestial Realm blindly?" She challenges me. She doesn't seem to care that there were two other angels there too, no, at this moment it was between the two of us. The question that I've been avoiding to answer for so long now. I could feel the tension in the air as all of them waits for my answer.

"You really want to know?" I look into her eyes for a few second before looking up to look straight into Lucifer's. The dreams, nightmares that I've been having for the past few weeks replays in my head and suddenly I'm there again, in the sky as I watch her fall to her death after the spear went through her. Blood rushed in my veins and all I could feel was anger, anger and hatred for the demons. Them, it was their fault. It was Lucifer's fault the rebellion happened, it was he and his brother's fault that the war happened, it was them that...

"I hate demons because she wouldn't have died if it weren't for him." MC never got the chance to act when the spear suddenly appeared in my hand and I hurled it at Lucifer. Nobody had expected it, it was too fast for anyone to react, even Lucifer. All I could think was one thing, you deserve to die the way she did because her death is in your hands.

"BIG BRO NO!" Mammon yelled but he was too far away to stop it. Just when the spear was about to hit it's target, it got thrown away as Simeon suddenly appeared in front of Lucifer, his sword in his hand.

"You've gone too far Kegan," the look on his face was terrifying. My sense snapped back to me and I realized what I just tried to do while clouded with my anger and hatred. I just tried to kill Lucifer, and everyone could tell that Simeon still sees Lucifer as his brother despite everything. I just tried to kill Simeon's brother and Simeon has always been protective of the ones he love and care.

"Look out!" Leviathan rushed over to jump in front of MC, shielding her just in time as a bright light blinded exploded and all of us gets thrown back.

When our vision cleared again, everything was a wreckage and there Simeon was, floating high up in the sky, looking down on us, no, on me. And in his eyes was anger, pure anger and I realized where I've seen that look in MC's eyes before. I've seen it during the moments after her death when I look into the mirror, I've seen it in Lucifer's eyes as he battled in the war. And now I'm seeing it again in Simeon's eyes. It was an angel's wrath.

A/N: I'm back with a new chapter! So if any of you actually read my notes, you'll know that I talked a lot about Simeon playing an important part in this story. Well the moment has lead to this. The friend who urged me to write this said she always wanted to see an angry Simeon scene so here. Now, the game does show that Simeon doesn't get angry easily but I think he would if you just happen to press the right button.