Chapter 32 (Leviathan's P.O.V)

*Okay for the song, it actually plays on a later part of this story so you can play it later then I guess

I was stunned for a second before I wrap my hands around her. She's hugging me so tightly, she must have been really scared. Okay this is awkward. I rack my brain to figure out what I should do. Shit, I don't know what to do. What are the comfort words? What do I say to her? Do I wait for her to stop crying before talking? Should I rub her back? Humans do that right to comfort each other? What do I do what do I do what do I-

"Thank you," she mumbles into my chest, "for saving me. I thought none of you would come, how did you know where to find me?"

"I saw him pull you towards the door. I was hesitating at first because it didn't look like you were in any trouble and you weren't fighting him. But everything just felt wrong when I couldn't find any of the others so I just... decided to check on you. I- I'm sorry for not coming the moment I see you." Guilt washes over me as she looks up at me. She's still wearing her mask, "l- let me help you to take off your mask." I fumble with the ribbon of her mask, stop being so nervous Leviathan! You're supposed to comfort her not get into a panic!

"Levi,"

"H- huh?" I look down at her. I've been so focused at opening her mask I didn't realize that she's been staring at me.

"Stop that,"

"S- stop what?" Did she not want me to open her mask? Levi you idiot, you should've wait for her to answer! Now look what you did!

"That guilty look in your eyes, stop it. It wasn't your fault, you couldn't have known, don't blame yourself." Oh. She pulls away from me and takes her mask from my hand. I instantly want to pull her back but I can't, you have a reputation Leviathan, you don't get buddy-buddy with normies! You don't do this mushy stuffs!

"Still I should have-"

"No, stop it. Let's not talk about it for now." She leans her head against my shoulder and a warm feeling blooms inside me. Wait no! I don't do this kind of thing but... I'm here to comfort MC. But I want this too, right? Damn it, what am I supposed to do? Oh Henry 2.0, if only you were here, I need to talk to you!

"A- are you okay?" Was that the right thing to say? No it's probably a dumb one, obviously she's not. Way to mess things up Levi, you can't take that back now. This isn't one of your games!

"I'm..." she frowns trying to think of a word that fits, "... fine I think? I mean I'm still shocked with what happened but I'm... more okay now?" She starts to ramble, trying to explain her feeling and finding the right word for it. I can't help but smile, it's kind of cute seeing her like this. Wait I don't call people cute!

"Okay okay I get it, you can stop rambling now,"

"I'm sorry, I must have sounded like Mammon right?" Never. Wait I can't just admit it like that!

"Actually yeah, a bit." She sighs. Oh no, did I upset her? I shouldn't have said that, I should have just said no and now she's upset. Oh no what should I-

"I must look horrible right now, don't I?" I blink at her. What the hell is she talking about? "The make-up must be ruined, Asmo is going to kill me." She suddenly jumps away from me, "oh no your shirt! What if I smudged it there? Levi-"

"Um actually, you look..." beautiful? No no I can't just say that! What should I- "you look pretty actually," why did I say that?!