Chapter 12

We arrived at the House of Lamentation and Lucifer immediately bids his good bye, not wanting to waste anymore time. "I take it that you would be fine on your own?"

"I think so?" I answer unsure.

"That's good enough for now," he sighs, "Diavolo and Barbatos sends you their regards and wishes you that you would get well soon,"

"I'm not sick Lucifer,"

"You are in pain and that's close enough to being sick MC,"

"You're worried about me,"

"Don't be ridiculous, I'm just ensuring that nothing will happen to you while you're here or it'll make this student exchange program a failure and put a shame on Diavolo's name," he says in that ever serious way of his.

"Loosen up Lucifer, there's nothing wrong with admitting you care." I roll my eyes.

"I am not in any denial MC," he looks at me incredulous.

"Of course you're not Lucifer," I reply sarcastically. He just rolls his eyes at me.

"Well, I better get going now or I'd be late, just call any of us if you need anything,"

"Will do, bye." I wave at him before heading towards the front door. I stand there for a while staring at the decorations at the entrance hall. I smile, I really did miss being here despite being away for only one week. "Guess there's really no place like home huh?" I say to myself and laugh. Five months here and this place really had felt like my own house.

I walk up the stairs and drag my hand on the smooth banister railing. I reached the top stairs and was about to go to my room when the cramps started again making me grip the handrail. I grit my teeth and in the end couldn't hold it any longer. "Fuck," I practically yelled into the house and sat on the stairs. So much for I'll be fine on my own. Just then I hear the door open from behind me.

"MC? Is that you? What are you doing here? Wait no, I must be imagining things, you can't actually be here, right?" I turn around to see a very confused Leviathan standing in front of his room. I literally forgot that he was home because of everything that happened.

"Levi!" I tried to stand up but fell back down when the pain hits me again. "Fuck I hate this so much," I cursed.

"MC are you alright?" He rushed to my side.

"As you can see, I am obviously not now help me stand up," I grip his arm.

"Right right, sorry that was a stupid question." He held my hand and helped me up. "Wait MC!" I stumbled a bit and he quickly pulled my arm making me stumble on him instead which caused the both of us to crash to the floor.

"Levi! I'm sorry, are you okay?" I quickly apologize.

"I'm fine but can you um move off me?" He grunted and I just realized that I was still on top of him. I blushed and quickly pushed off him.

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry!" I help him sit up. He starts to cover his face with his hand and look away but I could still see how flustered he is. "Are you alright?"

"I told you I'm fine, and why are you asking me? You're the one that suddenly fell, what's that about?" He's looking at me now but he's still covering the lower half of his face with his arm so only his eyes were visible.

"Nothing wrong with asking about you though," I sigh and lean back.

"So what was that all about anyways?" He ask as he leans back too. I guess the both of us are just too lazy to get up from the floor now.