Chapter 6

I walked side by side with Mammon back home since I insisted on walking back dragging him with me, Kegan following us with a death glare at Mammon. I swirled the mango smoothie I was holding in my hand before taking a long sip. I paid for it myself of course as Mammon refused to pay for it after he had to pay for lunch, got to admit I was a bit suspicious where he got the money from but he refused to say anything about it which isn't really that surprising to be honest. We bumped into Asmo and Solomon at the front gate.

"Oh MC, what a surprise!" Asmo squealed and waved.

"Asmo! Solomon! How was the date?" I waved back. Asmo handed a few bags to Solomon before running to me and throwing his arms around me.

"It was great but I'm sooo tired!" He sighed.

"Oi oi oi what's the big idea throwing your arms around MC like that huh?!" Mammon immediately tried to interrupt and separate us but to no avail. Asmo just pull me further away from Mammon while still clinging unto me. I laughed at them, I always found it cute and amusing when the brothers get jealous of each other.

"Oh I missed your laugh," Asmo held me tighter and sighed.

"Oi Asmo don't ya dare ignore me!" Mammon yelled not wanting to back down.

"Ugh shut up will you Mammon, after all you just had MC all to yourself, let me spend time with MC now!" He frowned..

"Asmo, you just met MC a few hours ago, it hasn't been that long since you left her at Purgatory Hall," Solomon shook his head. He extended the bags he was holding to Asmo.

"But Solomon I'm tired, can't you help me carry them back? It's not that far!"He pouted.

"You're being dramatic Asmo," Solomon sighed.

"I'm not! C'mon MC let's go back," he let go of me just to grab my hand and start pulling me towards the house. Solomon just sighed and followed us.

"Oi Asmo, let go of MC!" Mammon let out one of his growls but Asmo just ignores him. "Asmo don't ya ignore!" But of course Asmo does. Kegan sighed and grumbles something under his breath as he watch the two demon brothers.

"So what happened?" I asked.

"Hmm? What do you mean what happened?" Asmo asked me back as we reach the front door.

"I thought you guys went to check out the new cafe? Where did all these bags come from then?" Solomon was the one that answered me.

"Well, you know how Asmo is, he just can't stop himself and dragged me into the clothing store we found near the cafe," he sighed and shook his head.

"Well I can't just not check it out now can I?" He shot back.

"Checking the store out doesn't mean you come out with this many bags Asmo," he stretched his hand out to give the bags but Asmo didn't make a single move to take it. Sure enough they fall into yet another one of their banters and I just stand there awkwardly because it doesn't matter how many times they say they aren't a couple, they just always act like one. I take the bags from Solomon's outstretched arm since I'm guessing Asmo probably wouldn't.

"MC you didn't have to, these are Asmo's after all." He tried to take it back but I put it out of his reach.

"Nah, it's okay Solomon. Oh, would you like to come in?" I offered but he just smile and shook his head.

"No, it's alright, you guys do have a meeting after all. Well, I guess I'll get going then, bye MC, bye Asmodeus." He waved at us and walked away. Asmo stared at him for a while until he's near the gate before sighing.

"You know, you could just take the bags from him," I say as we enter the house. I wasn't complaining, just curious why he didn't want to take it.

"I know but Solomon is always just so busy with his spells and potions, I just wish he'd stay for a while longer." He sighed and pouted. Oh, well that explains it. A voice greeted us as we neared the stairs.

"So you're finally home- Asmo? I thought MC went out with Mammon?" Belphie was standing there leaning against one of the banisters.

"Of course she did," Mammon cut in from behind us sounding defensive.

"Oh," that was all Belphie said before glaring in annoyance at Kegan. "And he's still here."

"I am." Kegan answered, his voice sounding just as annoyed.

"Belphie, you're up!" I quickly say as a way to avoid any more arguments from breaking out.

"Well Beel woke me up for lunch and then he told me you went out with Mammon so I figured I'd just wait here for you," he yawned and stretched his arm. "I didn't expect you to come back with Asmo though," he stared at me and Asmo for a long time until I realized he was staring at Asmo still holding my hand in his. Asmo must have noticed too because suddenly he circled his arm around my waist and rested his head on my shoulder, snuggling me.

"Oi Asmo! I told ya to stop snuggling with MC like that!" It was Mammon that reacted though as Belphie just huffs and pretends to not be bothered by it.

"Anyway, MC let's go to the attic to talk," Belphie gives me a soft smile.

"Ehh why are you taking MC there? You can't just have MC all to yourself," Asmo objected.

"Oi who said ya could take MC away?" Mammon piped up.

"It's none of your business what I want to talk to MC about," Belphie shook his head.

"Well too bad, you'll have to wait until the meeting is over to have your little talk," Lucifer said as he suddenly appeared at the top of the stairs.

"What's the big idea just showing up like that huh?" Mammon yelped in surprise.

"Meeting? What meeting?" Belphie asked, a confused look on his face.

"Ah right, I guess Beel forgot to tell you, we're having a meeting about Kegan," Lucifer informed him.

"Ehh sounds tiring, count me out I'm not interested. Come on MC, let's go to the attic," he moved to take me from Asmo but Lucifer spoke up again stopping him.

"It involves everyone Belphie," he said in a sharp tone.

"Ugh do I have to? It doesn't even concern me nor do I care about Kegan," Belphie sighed while Kegan frowned at him.

"Yes, you have to and even if you don't join, not that you can, MC has to join it as this concerns her," Lucifer reminded him. Belphie glared at him for a while before grumbling a fine as his answer.

"Good, now let's go to the common room so the meeting can start." Lucifer turned to leave, not bothering to wait for our answer.

"Wait, can I stop by Asmo's room for a while to put his bags?" I called out to him.

"No, just bring it to the meeting, Asmo can bring it to his room himself after that," Lucifer didn't even spare us another glance before disappearing from view.

"Ugh let's just go this meeting and get this over with," Belphie groaned, "and Asmo stop hogging MC all t yourself." He grabbed my arm and pulled me away from Asmo before pulling me with him up the stairs.

"Eh now you're having MC all to yourself!" Asmo disagreed and hurried up the stairs to catch us.

"Oi who said ya both can take MC away huh?" Mammon yelled and ran up the stairs not wanting to lose.

"Both of you had your time with MC now it's my turn," Belphie sighed. Kegan just give out a long suffering sigh as he follows from behind. Despite being so silent for the past few hours, I could feel his anger as he glares at the three demon brothers fighting over me. That was before Lucifer yelled at us to hurry up from the common room and they stopped fighting as Belphie groaned, Asmo happy to be able to hold my other arm and Mammon trying to separate his little brothers from me.

A/N: If anyone was hoping for the lunch with Mammon scene then I'm sorry for skipping it cause I had no idea what to write for that scene and even if I did, it's probably just a lot of fighting between Kegan and Mammon