Chapter 24

I pace outside the gate and throw a glance at Asmo and see him just playing his D.D.D. "Asmo, what exactly are we waiting for? You woke me up this early saying that you want to go shopping for the party and want to go before Kegan catches us, so what are we doing just standing around out here? It's been what, 5 minutes now?" I ask him. He looks up from his D.D.D.

"Oh, we're waiting for someone!"

"Someone? Someone's joining us?" I look at him baffled.

"Yeah! I forgot to tell you,"

"And who exactly is this someone?"

"He should be here any minute now," Asmo looks past me and his face immediately brighten up, "there he is!" Asmo wave at them and I turn to look at who it is.

"Hello, have you two been waiting for me for a long time?" Solomon greets us.

"Oh so it's you who's so slow," I cross my arms.

"Hey can you blame me? It's the weekend and I would prefer to sleep in after practicing a spell last night but Asmodeus here thinks it's a good idea to call me at 5 a.m, yell about going shopping in 2 hours and hang up without giving me a chance to even answer,"

"You had two hours, surely that's enough time?" I look at him incredulous.

"Can you blame me for wanting another hour of sleep? I mean look at Asmo, do you think two hours is enough time for him to get ready? No, I don't even know when he woke up to get ready for this," Solomon sighs.

"Well if you're curious, I just got out of the shower when I called you," Asmo informs us.

"Really Asmo? Three hours? What time did you even wake up?" I look at Asmo in disbelief. It's not really surprising but still.

"An hour before that?" He answers casually.

"You got up at 4 a.m, took an hour long bath and three hours to get ready? Seriously? Whatever happened to your beauty sleep?" I ask him.

"Why did you think I slept early last night?" Now that he mentions it, I didn't really see him around in the evening, not even at dinner, "I can't afford to lose so much sleep, it'll ruin my skin! And we need to get moving early or I don't think we're going to have much time to choose our outfit!" I think that's just you Asmo.

"Well then, shall we get moving? I recall Asmo mentioning wanting to escape from Kegan joining us," Solomon says.

As none of had any breakfast yet, Solomon suggests that we stop by at one of the cafes. After we were done, Asmo didn't waste anytime and immediately drags me and Solomon to Majolish. Not really having much choice in this, we just follow him without any fuss.

"Oh, hello Mr. Asmodeus! Good morning! Are you here to do some shopping?" A female demon greets us as we enter the store. She seems to be a worker here. "Oh, you also brought Mr. Solomon and MC with you!" I blink at her. She knows me? I glance at the tag she has on her shirt, Visha.

"Hello Visha! Yes we're here to shop for some clothes for the upcoming party Lord Diavolo is throwing, don't mind us dear."

"Alright, just call for me or any of the other workers if you need anything!" Asmo nods at her before ushering me and Solomon deeper into the store, straight towards the dress sections.

"Wait Asmo who was that?" I look at him for some explanation.

"Oh that was Visha, she works here part-time and is also a student at RAD," Asmo informs me. Well that would explain why she's friendly with Asmo, he does work as part-time advisor at Majolish after all.