Chapter 11

The trip to school was very uncomfortable to say the least. Luke was, of course very worried and concerned about me but he seems to be careful not to do anything that I wouldn't like thanks to whatever Simeon told him as an explanation when he wouldn't stay quiet until he gets an answer. Kegan, however, was acting very weird, he seems a bit awkward around me and seems to be keeping a distance.

"Are you okay MC?" Solomon asks from beside me.

"I've been better," I sigh, "why do you ask?"

"You're frowning and you seem to be deep in your thoughts, something troubling you?" We waved good bye to the three angels as they go to their separate classes, much to Kegan's annoyance whenever I have a class without him, and continued walking to our class. Fortunately, I share my first class for today with Solomon.

"Oh, it's nothing really, I just feel really uncomfortable right now,"

"Ah, well I guess it can't really be helped now, can it?"

"No, I don't think so but don't you have any useful spells for this type of situation?" I quirked an eyebrow at him but he gently shakes his head.

"No, unfortunately I don't but hey, you haven't got the cramps right?"

"I feel like you'd jinx me when you say that but no I haven't," that was a relief at least and I just hope it'd stay that way.

"No, I won't," he glares at me but then raise his head to look past me. He smiled and raised his arm to wave at someone. I turn to look and see the brothers walking in together, they probably just arrived. Asmodeus was excitedly waving his arm at us with a bright smile on his face and I waved back. He hurried to where we were standing. The brothers turn to look at him and that was when they saw me. I see all of them start walking towards me and Solomon, Mammon trying to catch up with Asmo among the crowd of students. I scan the brothers in search of someone but is once again disappointed when I don't see him. I haven't seen him come to school this whole week which just makes me worried.

"MC! Solomon! Good morning!" Asmo reaches us and immediately throws his arm around me.

"Morning Asmo," I laugh as I hug him back.

"Good morning Asmodeus, I see you're in a really good mood today," Solomon greets him back.

"Of course I am! MC, is it true you're staying with us this weekend?" He asks me sounding excited. I look at him surprised, I didn't tell any of them about that since I planned it as a surprise.

"Wait, how did you know? I didn't tell any of you guys yet," by now, the other brothers have already reach us.

"I'm not telling!" Asmo giggled. I look at him for a while before turning to look at Solomon. He looks at me and I could already tell.

"It was you, wasn't it Solomon?" I glare at him.

"What? I did nothing," he raised his hand and has a fake surprised look on his face. I elbow him in his ribs and he barely managed to avoid it. "Okay okay, I'm sorry, yes it was me, spare me," he quickly apologize.

"Good morning MC, Solomon," Lucifer greets us with a nod. The other brothers starts saying their good mornings too. I try once again to look for him but he was nowhere to be seen. "What's wrong MC?" Lucifer asks me, he must have noticed me.

"Oh, uh it's nothing, where's Levi? Is he not going to school again today?" Lucifer just sighs in answer.

"He stayed back again today, he said he'd just do online classes at home," Asmo answered with what looks like a sad expression on his face.