Chapter 39 (Kegan's P.O.V)

"Close the door will you dear brother," the golden demon in front of us nodded to the back and I hear Luke yelp in surprise from beside me when the door suddenly slammed shut as a similar demon with salt and pepper hair appeared out of nowhere.

"I was wondering where your twin was... Aeron wasn't it?" The Avatar of Envy glared at the second demon as he passed him.

"Ah, good to know that you remember my brother Leviathan," the golden one grinned.

"We have a deal to settle, I don't plan on forgetting any of your faces anytime soon," there was a slight snarl in his voice which took me by surprise. This is a new side to the third born, a side I never saw before. He's usually the shy and awkward type around people other than his brothers... he's even shy and awkward around MC sometimes but the Leviathan standing in front of all of us right now si nothing like the Leviathan I knew. He's brimming with confidence, anger and... envy.

"Ohoho, now this is the Grand Admiral of Hell's Navy that I was expecting," wait, Grand Admiral of Hell's Navy? Leviathan?

"So it's the two of you that had been messing around with MC," the first born glared at them, "and even have the audacity to call yourselves superior than Lord Diavolo?" I never thought his glare could be deadlier but there it is.

"It would be more insulting if it weren't coming from demons such as yourselves," Barbatos shakes his head. "But an insult towards the prince is still an insult and will not be unaccounted for. Not to mention, you two also dared to harm the exchange student despite the given terms and rules," he adds with a piercing glare at the twin demons.

"Oh right, Lucifer, the once mighty angel now fallen and the right hand man of the future king of Devildom and Barbatos, the mysterious butler that no one seems to know where you came from, always there to protect the oh so mighty Lord Diavolo,"

"Do I have to remind you that I am the strongest demon in the whole Devildom?" The demon prince answers without missing a beat.

"Of course not your highness, it was just a little joke," the golden demon grins.

"And I suppose you think it's a funny one?" Satan replies.

"I would've thought Lucifer was funnier," the youngest drawls out with a glare.

"Belphie not right now..." His twin whispers.

"Your twin doesn't seem to be a chatty person," Diavolo nods to the second demon.

"Ah right, well Aeron never been one to be very talkative but he is an expert when it comes to... flirting and seducing, much more so than me,"

"His talent could never beat mine even if he tried," the fifth born shakes his head.

"Well how can anyone ever beat the Avatar of Lust when it comes to seducing? You would be far more superior than any of us in that matter Asmodeus," the second demon finally speaks for the first time and his silvery voice caught me off guard. I could feel Asmodeus' power of seduction even from afar and this demon's voice, Aeron, is a close enough imitation of Asmodeus' power.

"Well I suppose we all know each other except for me right? Excuse my manners-"

"I, personally, would never have thought you have any manners, Arden," Barbatos cuts him off.

"Well well, looks like Barbatos here already knows who I am,"

"It is one of my job after all to help the Young Master with school business,"

"So that's your name," Leviathan interrupts.

"Ah right, I assume Leviathan would be the one waiting for it the longest now,"