Chapter 28

The castle is bustling with activities. Everyone is busy getting ready but the busiest is definitely Asmo. He keeps going from one room to another to help one of his brothers and somehow it doesn't seem to bother his own preparation. Guess you really could leave it to Asmo when it comes to fashion. One of the others would sometimes come in my room along with Asmodeus because he needs some extra help or such thing. Why am I not getting ready? The answer is because Asmo forbid me from doing anything myself until he comes back and the only thing I'm allowed to do is take a bath. I sigh and lay face down on my bed since Asmo warned me not to disturb the hair that I got curled at the salon earlier today. When is Asmo going to be done? I put my hand in front of me to check my nails that Asmo painted himself as soon as we got home. He painted it a glittery dark blue and gold which matches my dress nicely. I look at the clock, it's already 6.30. Honestly, where is Asmo? The party starts in one hour, we're gonna be late if he doesn't hurry up.

"I'm here! Time to start working on you!" My door slammed open. Talk about the devil.

"It's about time Asmo, I thought I was gonna be late," I push off the bed and take my dress from inside the wardrobe.

"Don't say that, are you doubting me?"

"When it comes to fashion and stuff? Never," I slip into the dress and Asmo help me to zip it up. He turns me around to face him and look me up and down.

"Even now you already look beautiful," he sighs, "but still not near me though."

"Of course Asmo, whoever could compare to your beauty?" I laugh and go along with him because it is true, he is one of the most beautiful males I've ever seen. He sits me down in front of the dressing table.

"Now you sit still and don't move, I'll start with your hair." He starts to comb my hair and styling it up.

"So Asmo how are you going to style my hair?"

"I was thinking of a half-up and half-down would work good with your dress or do you have any other ideas?"

"Nope, just do what you need to, I trust you. I was just curious what you plan to do,"

"Okay, don't move. I'd hate to redo this all over again." He starts to separate my hair into two and starts braiding the upper part. After he was done, he pulls out a simple gold circlet with a small blue pendant in front that we brought the other day and place it on my head. He looks at my reflection and sighs.

"I just made you even more beautiful, aren't I amazing?"

"You are, it looks very pretty but how about we wait until we're done before praising you okay? Or else we might not be done," I tell him as I check out my hair from my reflection.

"Alright," he takes out his make-ups from his beg and arranging it when there's suddenly a knock on my door.

"Hey MC," Kegan's voice sounded and he push open the door.

"No!" Asmo raise a hand and the door slammed shut again.

"Oi Asmo what's the big deal slamming the door in our face?" Mammon's voice yell from outside. Mammon is there too?

"None of you are coming in here until MC is done!"

"Asmo, is this necessary?" Satan's voice ask. Satan too?

"YES," he yells as he helps me to put on the ring that connects to a bracelet on both of my hands. The bracelet is a blue so dark it almost looks black and there's a slightly dark orange rose on it and the ring is engraved with little dark blue flowers with little orange gems in the middle of each flowers and gold leaves and bands.