Chapter 33

I stare ahead. I can't be seeing this, right? This can't be real, right? I turn to Levi to see if he's seeing what I'm seeing too and looks like he is. We stare in disbelief, is this a joke? An illusion?

"Levi, I thought you said all of the others went missing?"

"They did! I swear they did!"

"Then how do you explain this?" I gesture in front of us.

"I- I don't know MC! I just came back inside with you too, don't ask me!" Because right there, at the refreshments table are the other brothers talking, along with Solomon and Kegan. We approach them and Mammon is the first one to spot us.

"Yo MC! Levi! Where did the two of ya ran of to? We couldn't find ya anywhere!"

"Us? Where were you guys?" Levi asks him in disbelief.

"We were all here? Darling, I was looking all over for you, you missed our dance," Asmo pouts.

"Me? I missed our dance? You missed our dance Asmo, I was looking for you but I couldn't see you anywhere and-" I stop, no use telling them about that now, it'll only cause even more chaos. "Anyways, Levi told me that he even saw you with two demons!"

"Oh! Right those two succubi! I almost forgot about that, you're right my mistake darling,"

"You're not going to apologize?" I stare at him.

"Well can you blame me for being so beautiful that the two of them got attracted? But you're right I shouldn't have left you alone, I mean how could I left such a beautiful lady alone on the dance floor? I'm sorry darling, I'll make it up to you!"

"Asmo do you even have any idea what just happened? If you hadn't-" I cut Levi off.

"Stop it right there Levi, we're not talking about that right now. We'll talk about that later and I prefer not to think about it,"

"I'm not sure if that's a good idea MC, what happened isn't some joke," he has a concerned look on his face.

"Hold on, what are the two of you even talking about? What do you mean 'isn't some joke'? What happened?" Belphie questions us. I give Levi a look, not right now. Levi sighs in defeat.

"Like I said, we'll talk about it later," I answer him.

"Mind telling us where you were just now?" Kegan inquires.

"Outside by the lake,"

"What were you even doing outside? No, when did you even go outside? And why was Levi with you? Not to mention it's pouring heavily right now and you're dry," Satan adds.

"Well about that, Levi dried me,"

"Wait, are ya telling me that ya were in the rain? Are you crazy? What if you got sick? And why were ya even with Levi? Levi what if she got sick, why did ya let her be in the rain?" Mammon starts scolding.

"Oh, are you worried Mammon?" Solomon teases him.

"W- what? Worried? Me? W- why would I be worried about some human! Of course I'm not worried! It's not like I care about her, no! Not at all!" Well there he goes again.

"Stop fussing then if you're not worried, it's noisy enough as it is right now and we don't need you to add to it," Belphie tells him.

"O- oi! I'm MC's first a- and I'm her guardian so of course I have to fuss! Lucifer is gonna get mad if she gets sick but it's not like I'm scared of him or anything!"