Chapter 3

We arrived at Purgatory Hall and I didn't even get the chance to knock on the door as it suddenly opened just as we reached it. Solomon popped his head out.

"Good Asmo you're here," he stopped and look at me, "Ahh MC you're here too, I'm guessing Luke called you over?" I said yes and he nodded. He grabbed Asmo's hand and was about to drag him inside when he stopped and I guessed that he finally noticed Kegan. "Who's this?" He looked him over, not bothering to let go of Asmo's hand.

"Is that even important right now? I'll tell you about him later now let's just go," Asmo whined. I guess he's still annoyed with Kegan, can't blame him.

"Fine okay fine but you better tell me," Solomon sighed and started to tug Asmo inside the house and I followed them, Kegan close behind me. They were about to go up the stairs, probably to Solomon's room when someone cleared their throat. They both froze on the staircase before turning around. Simeon came out from one of the hallways with Luke following not far behind him.

"Where do you two think you're going?" Simeon gave them both a sweet smile and I tried to hold back my chuckle. That was when they noticed me and Simeon waved. "Oh MC you're-" he was cut off by Luke.

"Kegan? What are you doing here?" Luke rushed toward me and eyed Kegan curiously.

"Hello to you too Luke," he shrugged back in reply. I guess it's not really that surprising that they knew each other as they are angels after all.

"Kegan, what a surprise, are you another new angel exchange student? I thought there were only two?" Simeon starts to walk toward us and I see Asmo and Solomon try to slowly go up the stairs but Simeon held up a hand as if he knew even though he wasn't facing them. "You two are not going anywhere," he turned to smile at them before walking towards me again. The click of his shoes on the floor echoed and is somehow comforting.

"Hello archangel Simeon," he gave a slight bow but Simeon waved it off.

"Please, drop the title while we're here Kegan. What brings you here actually?"

"Wait, Simeon you're an archangel? You never told me that," I asked in surprise. I never knew that but Simeon just gave a light chuckle in reply.

"You don't know?" Kegan stare at me in surprise at the fact that I didn't know. Once again, Simeon wave him off.

"Now now, is it that surprising that I am one, MC? I guess the reason I never told you before is because I didn't actually think it was that important, what use is it being an archangel here in Devildom anyway? I am here as an exchange student after all," he chuckled again before smiling.

"I guess you do have a point but still you could've told me," I tried to reason with him.

"Ah in that case I apologize, perhaps I really should've told you." He rubbed his neck.

"But Simeon-" Kegan started but Simeon held up a hand to stop him.

"It's fine Kegan, this is not a big deal, now how about we head inside and have some tea with Luke's newest cake recipe?" Simeon asked.

"But Simeon, Kegan still hasn't told us why he's here!" Luke protested.

"And he can tell us over tea, don't you think Luke?" Simeon asked him with a smile.

"I guess..." Luke blushed, probably embarrassed that he didn't thought of it.

"And that goes for you two too," Simeon turned and inclined his head to Asmo and Solomon on top of the stairs, probably waiting for us to go away. Asmo beamed.

"Oh I'd love some cake~" Asmo started down the stairs but I could see the mischievous look in his eyes. "I especially like-" Asmo never got the chance to finish it as Simeon quickly cuts him off.