Chapter 10

I had very high hopes that Friday would go smoothly but it seems to have other ideas planned for me. I haven't even reached school, hell I just woke up when I realized it. I kept cursing as I get off my bed to the bathroom to clean myself up. Why oh why does it have to happen now of all days? I step out of the bathroom and quickly get dress in my uniform before glaring at the bed. I sighed and yelled for Solomon.

"Solomon, come to my room right now and hurry up!" I yelled.

"MC-" I hear him sigh loudly but I cut him off.

"Now Solomon or I swear I'm gonna haul your ass here!"

"MC!" I hear Simeon warn me from the kitchen. It wasn't long before Solomon entered my room but it was long enough for me.

"You're late!"

"I just woke up when you yelled for me, can you blame me wanting to freshen myself up first?" He yawned.

"Now's not the time for that!"

"Why are you even yelling this early in the morning?" He sighs.

"Why do you think I'm yelling?" He look at me up and down then glanced at my bed and noticed my missing bed sheet and blanket before sighing.

"Don't tell me it's your time of the month again?" The look I gave him must have been answer enough because he starts to pinch the bridge of his nose. I always come to Solomon when my cycle comes since he's the only other human beside me and make him help me with buying stuffs from the human world. Unfortunately for him, he has to deal with my mood swings too when it comes. "Alright, can you calm down for a while? You yelling at me won't help either of us," he sighs.

"Sure sure," he gives me a look that says he's unconvinced but I just shrug.

"So do you need anything? Do you need me to go to the human world again?" He once again look me over.

"I still have pads left but I think you should just buy some,"

"Is that it?"

"Bring me a new bed sheet and blankets,"

"We have those here, you don't have to buy new ones from the human world,"

"I never said you have to buy me new ones,"

"Right, I'll fetch a new one for you after this. Is that all?"

"I want food,"

"We have food here and Simeon is right downstairs cooking breakfast," he sighed.

"I want chocolates,"

"You can buy chocolates at Devildom,"

"I want the human world ones,"

"Seriously MC?" I glare at him and I hear him mutter something under his breath. "Fine, I'll buy you some chocolates too,"

"Thanks, you're the best!" I grin at him and he just shakes his head. Suddenly my door opened and Luke walked inside still rubbing his eyes.

"MC, why were you yelling so early in the morning?" He yawned and I exchange a glance with Solomon. I didn't get to answer him as I watch his eyes go wide and dart between me and my bed. "MC! Why is there blood on your blood? Are you bleeding? Are you hurt? What happened?" Shit, I didn't notice that there were smudges of blood left on my mattress, I thought I already cleaned all of it. Luke stood there frozen, a look of shock and concern on his face. I look at Solomon not sure what to do because I just know Luke wouldn't let it go until he knows the answer to it. Thankfully, I'm saved when the door once again opened.