Chapter 36 (Leviathan's P.O.V)

Perhaps staying up late to play games after the party ended was a bad idea. I blink to get rid of the blurriness in my eyesight and finally get to see the breakfast in front me of me clearly. I glance around the table, all of my brothers seem to be here already, everyone talking to each other while we wait for the others. Even Lucifer is here early despite not being a morning person, guess he really does want to look his best when he's in front of Lord Diavolo. I sigh, must be nice to be able to talk to others so easily.

The door opened and I quickly glance at it just to be disappointed that it's the angels and not MC. She disappeared so fast at the party last night, it's unfair. Simeon did say something about Kegan passing out but it's not fair that I still have to stay at the party, especially with the fact that MC is no longer there. I push the food on my plate around.

"Levi, don't play with your food," I look up to see Asmo frowning at my plate. He too had gone back to his room early last night after getting drunk but he seems to be in a surprisingly good mood today, he's usually a bit moody after his hang over. Solomon who was sitting beside him glance up from his own plate to look at me. Great, now people are looking at me.

"What's wrong Leviathan? Is the food not appetizing?" I look to where Lord Diavolo had stopped talking with Lucifer to look at me after Asmo's comment. Lucifer frowned at me, eat, he seems to say.

"Oh no, it's delicious Lord Diavolo," I quickly make an excuse.

"But it seems like you haven't eaten any of it," he frowns.

"Oh I uh I was just thinking! Yeah, that's it, I uh have a lot on my mind,"

"Oh? What's troubling you Levi?" Simeon asks.

"Yeah, isn't it too early to be thinking about a lot of things?" Luke asks as he tries to hide a yawn behind his hand.

"I was uh thinking about MC," the words were out of my mouth before I knew it.

"MC? Why are you thinking about MC?" Belphie, who is surprisingly awake, squints at me. Why are you guys asking me questions?

"I was... I was thinking about what happened last night!" That was the first thing that came to my mind. I realized too late that that might not be the wisest answer to give.

"Oh, you mean the mysterious occurrence that the both of you refuse to tell us?" Satan, who was sitting beside Belphie, asks.

"Yeah... that," I just know the next question they would ask me.

"What exactly happened last night?" Lucifer asks me with a frown as he stops eating.

"I'm not sure if it's a good idea for me to be the one to tell it to you..." I avoid looking at them and stare at my plate. Where is MC anyway?

"C'mon just tell us already," Mammon, who was sitting beside me, elbows my side.

"Hey don't elbow me!"

"Then tell us!"

"MC is supposed to be the one to tell you..."

"I'm sure she won't mind so just out with it already!" Mammon tells me impatiently.

"That's not for you to decide Mammon," I glare at him.

"Ah but it does seem like a good idea to tell us about it now so we could do any necessary act sooner," Barbatos, who had suddenly appeared, said as he pours tea for Lord Diavolo.

"Thank you Barbatos," Diavolo thanks him and he gives a nod of acknowledgement, "I do have to say I agree with him, what about you Lucifer?"

"I agree too, we don't know just how bad the situation is until you tells us Levi,"

"Well I don't want her to get mad... and where is she anyway?"

"We let her sleep in for a bit," Satan answers.

"Which is unfair," Belphie grumbles.

"You sleep all the time Belphie, MC deserves the extra rest," Luke shakes his head.

"Well if you insist... but if she gets mad then I'm blaming it on all of you!"

"Yeah yeah now hurry up and just tell us about it," Mammon urges me. I told them about what happened last night, or rather, that I saw happened. It doesn't take long before all of them explode but it is understandable because even just talking and remembering about it again makes me angry.

"That's it, I'm going to the bastards' place and kill them," Belphie stands up to leave the table.

"Beel hold your twin down," Lucifer warns and Belphie glares at him.

"You're going to let this one pass too, Lucifer?"

"Of course I'm not letting them go," Lucifer meets Belphie's gaze and the two of them stare each other down before Belphie huffs and look away in irritation.

"They shouldn't have done that to MC! How could they do that to her?" Luke sounds like an angry puppy.

"This is why I said she shouldn't have been near you demons now look what happened," Kegan says with a calm voice but anyone could see the burning anger in his eyes.

"We should do something quickly, Barbatos?" Diavolo too sounds calm but his usual cheerful face is gone and is replaced by that rare serious face and there's a storm in his eyes.

"I'm on it My Lord," without another word Barbatos disappeared as quickly as he had appeared.

"I can't believe you didn't tell us earlier," Solomon frowns.

"We could've done something last night if you did," Satan adds.

"That's the thing! I told MC the same thing and she said she doesn't want to cause any trouble for the party last night,"

"Who cares about the party when something like that happened to her? That human is an idiot," Mammon says in an irritated tone. Rich, coming from an idiot.

"So the succubi who went to us last night are all distractions so we don't notice her being taken away?" Asmo asks with regret in his eyes.

"Yes," I tell him and guilt washes over his face as he realize that if he hadn't gone with the succubi and went to the dance with MC then this wouldn't have happened.

"Gah! Stop making me regret getting those grimms from them last night for the autographs they asked from me!" Mammon clenches his fist.

"All of you calm down," Lucifer say but he's cut off by Satan.

"Don't tell us what to do when it's clear you're panicking and angry too inside,"

"Don't act like you know me Satan." The two of them glare at each other and it doesn't seem like any of them are going to give up, luckily Simeon cuts in.

"The two of you fighting now won't solve things," he frowns at the two of them and they look away in annoyance.

The door slammed back open as Barbatos runs inside with a panicked face, the most emotion I've ever seen from him. I have no idea what Lord Diavolo told him to do but the results can't be good if he's showing this much emotion on his face. I prepared myself for the worse.

"What's wrong Barbatos?" Lucifer frowns.

His answer was something that I could never be ready for.

"MC is gone," and just like that the world shattered.

A/N: This one was really short, I apologize for the short chapter and the fact that I almost forgot to upload it despite already finishing it a few days ago. This chapter being from Levi's P.O.V was unexpected because my original plan was to make only those two chapters before that comes from his P.O.V but then I really wanted to speed things up with this one, especially with the Mafia AU in progress so long story short it ended up as a chapter from Levi's P.O.V even though I could make it from Kegan's. So, what happened to MC?