Chapter 31 (? P.O.V)

*I don't know why I bother giving a warning for mature parts (this is Wattpad but in case there are people who don't like those kind of things? idk) but here's the warning so feel free to skip it although this one isn't as much as the chapter before

I stare out at the party going on, everyone dancing and laughing together. Why am I even here in the first place? This is draining me even faster, I should've convinced Lucifer to let me stay back now look, I have to be here with these normies and party animals. I hate this so much, this is such a hassle. I sigh and lean against the pillar, arms crossed over my chest. From here, I spot Lucifer dancing with Lord Diavolo, at this point I have already lost count how many times they have danced together. Beside me, Mammon is being fawned over by two succubi. They seem to be holding a magazine with what I think is him on the cover, are they seriously fangirling over him right now? Gross. Not so far from me, I could see Asmo and two female demons talking together. They seem to be flirting with him. Wait, wasn't he supposed to be dancing with MC right now?

"Hey Levi,"

"Huh?" I look to my side to see Satan and Belphie looking like they're about to leave.

"We're going to the bathroom, make sure Beel doesn't finish all the food,"

"Alright," pretty sure that's impossible. I look around the party again and see a glimpse of MC dancing with... a stranger? He doesn't look like any of the angels or Solomon, who's that? Oh well, it's not my business and I should let MC be, she looks like she's having fun after all. Still, I can't help but feel envy burn inside me.

"Leviathan!" I hear an unknown high-pitched voice call out my name. Leave me alone, I'm trying to be invisible here. I look to the side to see a female demon waving at me. The moment she realized I've seen her, she quickly heads over to me with another female demon close behind her. Who in the Devildom? "Leviathan, hey! I was looking for you!"

"Do I... know you?"

"Don't tell me you don't remember me!" I stare at her blankly, have I met her? "It's me, Visha! Do you remember? We have a class together!"

"No?"

"You don't remember that one time we got an assignment together?" She gives me a dejected look. Well now that she mentions it, I scan through my memory.

"Um oh you're that girl from Human History class... right?"

"Yeah, so you do remember me!" Her face brightens up. Why are you talking to me? We don't even know each other except for that.

"Um... why are you here again?"

"I wanted to introduce you to my sister!" Why? I don't even care. She pulls the demon behind her to the front, "this is my sister, Duvessa!"

"Hi, you can call me Vessa for short," I don't care.

"O...kay?"

"Your brothers call you Levi right? Can we call you Levi too?" Visha chirps. No.

"Um..."

"Can we dance with you Levi?"

"W- wait, with me?"

"Yeah!" What in the Devildom?

"Why would you want to dance with me?" Curse Mammon for moving away with the two demons, now I have to deal with this alone.

"Why wouldn't we want to dance with you? You're one of the seven princes of hell after all," Vessa bats her eyelashes at me. What the hell?

"I uh..." Out of the corner of my eye, I see MC being pulled by the demon she was dancing with before towards one of the balcony doors. Wait, is she safe? Is she in trouble? A sense of protectiveness fell over me. But... she doesn't seem to be fighting him, so she must be safe right? She is immune to demon charm after all so nothing is going to happen to her... right?