Chapter 20

"See? I told you I told her about the meeting," Satan says as soon as we enter.

"Alright Satan. MC, Kegan, about time the two of you show up, took your time didn't you?" Lucifer greets us.

"Well sorry about that but Kegan went to the bathroom after class and he got cornered by two female demons there and two male demons cornered me while I was waiting for him,"

"I'm sorry you got what?" Belphie ask loudly with anger clear in his eyes.

"You're telling me, you got cornered by two demons?" Lucifer says slowly.

"Yeah but Kegan did too-"

"I'm the least important one now MC, we're more worried about you," Kegan cuts me off.

"As much as I don't want to agree with him, Kegan is right MC," Satan says.

"Did they do anything to you darling? You're not hurt right?" Asmo hurries over to me and starts fussing with worry in his eyes.

"I'm fine-"

"Oi MC! Ya better tell me who did it so I can teach them a lesson!" Mammon says.

"Can I kill someone?" Belphie ask and he actually looks like he's going to murder someone, or maybe two, "I want to kill someone,"

"Belphie that's not good," Beel tells him.

"Beel, what if they hurt MC? What if they ate MC, would you be okay?"

"No," Beel frowns.

"Exactly Beel,"

"But I'm okay-"

"MC do you know their names? What about their looks? How did they look like?" Diavolo questions me with a serious expression.

"I uh-"

"Shall I take a look at the school's student data, my lord?" Barbatos ask.

"Yes that would be better," Diavolo says giving him permission and Barbatos bows to excuse himself.

"Wait Barbatos, I'll join you, it could make the job easier," Lucifer says as he too gets up.

"Or Barbatos could just use his powers and look at who did it," Belphie suggests.

"No, that would require us and MC to be in Barbatos' room and the Demon Lord Castle is too far for that now," Diavolo objects.

"Guys stop, listen to me," I said loudly so that they'll stop ignoring and talking over me. It seem to do the trick when they all stop and look at me.

"Do you have any information to give MC?" Lucifer asks me calmly.

"Look, if you guys really want to know who it was, can this wait until after the meeting? I promise I'll tell you anything you want but can we please get on with the meeting first?" All of them seem to rethink about it. Seriously?

"My lord?" Barbatos ask waiting for Diavolo's orders.

"Alright, I suppose we could, are you okay with this Lucifer?" Oh he's asking Lucifer now? I'm the victim and they're not asking for my opinion, fine then.

"Yes, yes alright," I sigh in relief at Lucifer's answer.

"So what is the meeting about?" I ask, maintaining my calm composure. Someone must at least be the one not fussing here, right? Leave it to Lucifer, Kegan, Barbatos and Diavolo to look calm even when they are fussing and worrying but we need someone who is absolutely calm and not a facade.