Chapter 17

We woke up to a panicked yell from the hall. It sounded suspiciously like Mammon.

"What was that?" Levi yawns and stretches his arms.

"No idea," I yawn and rub my eye. My head felt a little dizzy, how long were we playing last night?

"My body feels sore all over,"

"Mine too, guess that's what happens when you sleep upright huh?" I yawn again "what time is it?"

"Uh," Levi fumbles for his D.D.D and checks it, "oh wow it's nearly eleven,"

"Really? No wonder I'm hungry, we must've missed breakfast,"

"Same, there's probably no leftovers considering the fact that Beel probably already ate it,"

"You're right," I groan out and lean against Levi.

"Are you alright?" Levi asks as he leans against me too. Without thinking much, I wrapped both of my arms around his waist and he didn't object, probably because of the lingering sleep.

"I feel a bit dizzy,"

"Yeah me too," I feel Levi put one of his arms around my waist and I let him.

"You know, I never really noticed how cold your room is despite being here the whole night,"

"Now that you mention it, it does feel cold. Maybe it's cause we're on the floor, wanna get up?"

"Nah, too lazy,"

"Me too," and so we stayed there on the floor. Suddenly we heard a yell outside.

"Mammon I know that was you who screamed!" So it was him, "why are you being so noisy?" I can't recognize who's voice it was but it sounded near Levi's room.

"It's MC!" I hear Mammon's distant yell, it sounds somewhat panicked. Me?

"What about MC?" I hear someone that sounds like Satan asks.

"She's gone!"

"What? No it can't be," this time it sounds like Belphie. What the hell is Mammon talking about?

"Her room! It's empty! What if she got kidnapped? What if- we need to find her!" Oh, so that's what this is about. Good to see him no trying to hide his concern.

"Are you going to do something about this?" Levi asks me.

"Eh I'll let them figure it out themselves, I'm too lazy to move,"

"Right okay," and we stayed there listening to the brothers outside. It seemed to be a mess and someone trying to calm everyone, especially Mammon, down. I'm guessing it's probably Lucifer.

"What about here?" Someone asks.

"Wait that sounds right-" and just like that Levi's door was broken down and we were immediately greeted with all the brothers right in front of the door, with Satan in front which I guess probably means he's the one that broke down the door.

"Not again," I hear Levi sigh quietly and I immediately remember that time Mammon kicked down his bedroom door. I can't help but feel sorry for him.

"You guys are so noisy," I glare at them from where I was sitting.

"Levi? AGAIN?" Belphie asks with a glare and Levi immediately removes his hand from around my waist.

"So you were here all the time MC? You gave us a fright when you weren't in your room," Lucifer sighs and crosses him arm. He was, of course, in his usual everyday attire, minus the coat he always wears around his shoulder, the vest and the tie. The black shirt he always wear is crumpled up and unbuttoned at the top and his hair is messy. I knew he wasn't a morning person and probably just woke up too but knowing him, he probably fell asleep while doing his work again.