Chapter 4

"MC here taste this cake that I made!" Luke said excitedly. I was about to thank him but he cut me off. "Wait, I forgot to bring some plates and spoons! I'll be back!" He immediately rushed out of the room and Simeon chuckled.

"He's really excited for you to taste his cake MC," Simeon said as he pours some tea into a glass. He gave it to me and I accepted it with a thank you. He just nods and pours himself one.

"So he's still making those sweets?" Kegan asks as he takes the pitcher to pour some tea for himself.

"Well you know Luke, he's eager to please Michael and Michael does enjoy his sweets anyway. He's even learning recipes and asking for advices from Barbatos about baking,"

"Barbatos? But he's a demon!" Kegan looked at Simeon in disbelief.

"Is there a problem about it? I actually think it's nice for him to socialize with someone other than angels to widen his look on life." Simeon slapped Solomon's hand away as he tries to swipe off some cream from the cake.

"But Simeon, they are demons and nothing good ever comes out from socializing with demons," Kegan shook his head.

"You really think so? Don't you think you are too judgemental about this Kegan? Not all demons are the same after all," Simeon sipped his tea.

"I respect your opinion Simeon but don't you think you're only saying this because of your ex brothers? I'm very sorry to say it that way but there's really no other way to put it." I feel Asmo freeze next to me and I look at him but he just shakes his head. Out of the corner of my eye, I see Solomon reach out to hold Asmo's hand and squeeze it.

"I understand Kegan and do you really think so? That I am saying this only because my brothers had fallen? If so then that is not the case, I really do think that not all demons are bad and shouldn't be judge harshly." His eyes shift to Asmo for a while and they look at each other before giving a slight nod. Kegan opened his mouth to argue more but then the door opened. "If you really want to then we will continue this later," Simeon cut him off before he could say anything.

"I'm back!" Luke exclaimed as he hurries back with some plates and spoons in his hand.

"Luke slow down or you'll drop it," Solomon chuckled.

"Ah I'm sorry!" He sat down and his face was a bit flushed. He cuts out a piece of the cake and handed it to me. "Here you go MC!" I took the plate from him and study the cake.

The cake is covered with white icing and inside it was red velvet. I took a bite of it and Luke watch me in anticipation. "This taste amazing Luke! And the cake is very pretty," I took another bite of it and tasted something else. "Hey you even put chocolate chips in it!"

"I did and I'm glad you like it MC!" He beamed at me, proud of himself. I smiled, Luke is very adorable and it's hard to not just squeeze him everytime. He took a slice of cake for himself and closed his eyes after his first bite, a smile on his lips. "This tastes so good!" He immediately took another bite and Simeon laughed.

"Have you not tasted it Luke?" I asked him, judging by the way he's acting. He stopped eating.

"I uh didn't cause I wanted you to taste it first..." He blushed and Solomon chuckled at him.

"You know MC he was very determined to have you taste it first and wouldn't even let me get near the cake," Solomon grinned as he reach over to take his own slice of it and another one for Asmo.

"I- That- Solomon!" Luke's blush deepened and it just makes him cuter.

"Oh how cute! You really are adorable Luke!" Asmo cooed. "Not as much as me though," he added.