Take Care

"Jennie, I'm sorry."

Jisoo ran behind Jennie who rushed out of their bedroom.

"Sorry? You're sorry?" Jennie yelled at Jisoo in pure anger "You think a "Sorry" could fix this?"

"Jen, it was an accident! It'll never happen again."

"That's what you say every time Jisoo. And guess what? It always happens again."

"You're being over dramatic now, Jendeukie. It's not a big deal." Jisoo said, hoping the nickname calmed her down.

"Not a big deal? Are you serious, Kim Jisoo?"

Jisoo watched as an angry Jennie stomped out of their apartment, slamming the door behind her.

Jisoo just rolled her eyes at her childish girlfriend and went back on her phone. She really did try her best to hide it from her.

She didn't think Jennie would find out so fast but she should've known her manager was loyal to Jennie.

It was about an hour later when Jennie walked back into their apartment with her bags

She shot a murderous look to Jisoo who immediately stood up, gulping down her saliva.

Jennie didn't even greet Jisoo and got straight to work. Jisoo just watched as Jennie carefully carried out each of her tasks.

She kept offering help but was ignored and eventually went back to the couch.

Jisoo didn't realize when she had fallen asleep but she was woken up by Jennie who dragged her to their dining table.

"Sit." Jennie's voice told Jisoo she was still mad.

"Jen..." Jisoo followed behind Jennie, attempting to hug her to calm her down only to be rejected.

"I told you to sit." A dejected Jisoo just went back to her seat.

Jennie came back to set everything down on the table and took the chair beside Jisoo.

"Open." Jennie lifted the spoon up to Jisoo who took it into her mouth.

"Jendeukie..." Jisoo tried holding onto Jennie's hand, who didn't reject this time.

Jisoo took the spoon out of Jennie's hand and pulled her onto her lap.

Jennie was now pouting and looking down, refusing to look at Jisoo.

Jisoo already knew she won.

She snaked one arm around her waist as her other hand slipped into Jennie's hand.

"Jen, I'm sorry. I'll make sure it doesn't happen again." Jisoo whispered into her ear as she kissed the side of Jennie's head.

"You always say that but you never do it, unnie." Jisoo felt her heart break as she heard Jennie's choked up voice.

She had promised Jennie that she would stay healthy during shooting but she had slipped up, often skipping meals and getting little to no amount of sleep due to scheduling conflicts.

They were barely able to see each other these past few weeks which made it easier for Jisoo to lie to Jennie whenever she asked her if she was taking care of herself.

She hated lying but she hated seeing a worried Jennie Kim more.

Unluckily for Jisoo, Jennie expected this and had told her new manager to watch Jisoo for her.

Hearing about Jisoo's poor schedule, Jennie did her best to finish her work early and planned to surprise Jisoo on her day off, only to find her playing games instead of resting.

When Jisoo finally noticed Jennie she gave her the biggest heart smile she could produce and rushed to hug Jennie.

Jennie would've been happy if she didn't notice Jisoo's tired eyes and felt the multiple body patches on her during the hug.

After their confrontation, she had left to buy groceries so she could cook for her Jisoo.

The last of her anger washed away when she saw Jisoo standing by the kitchen like a lost puppy offering her help every chance she got.

She ignored the girl so she could get some rest while Jennie cooked for her.

"Did you even have a proper meal, these past days?"

Jisoo tried to think of what she had eaten these previous weeks but nothing but instant ramen came to her mind.

And telling Jennie that would be suicide. Jisoo couldn't stand to see Jennie's glossy eyes, tearing up.

"It's not my fault. Blame my girlfriend for always feeding me her cooking and setting my standards too high." Jisoo pushed away Jennie's hair.

"I'll be fine now that I have my mandu with me."

She continued to kiss Jennie's cheeks and wiped away the tears that had fallen on them.

"Smooth talker." Jennie giggled as she slapped Jisoo's arm and let her kiss away her tears.

She stayed on Jisoo's lap as she picked up her spoon to feed her again and scolded her for lying.

Jennie felt the heat rush up to her cheeks as she noticed Jisoo didn't take her eyes off her face even for a second.

"Stop looking at me like that." She murmured out.

Jisoo just inhaled Jennie's scent and tightened the hold on her waist.

"I missed you" she breathed out.

Jennie tried her best to calm down her racing heart as she got up and put away the food.

They found their way into Jisoo's room again. Jennie left to shower as Jisoo crawled into her bed.

Jennie saw a dopey Jisoo waiting for her when she came out of the washroom. Jisoo moved to the side, making space for Jennie to slip into her arms.

"Goodnight, Jen."

She smiled as Jisoo yawned and pecked her lips before drifting to sleep.

Jennie smiled and kissed Jisoo's forehead before tightening the arm wrapped around her.

"I missed you too."

----------

Just wrote a one-shot for the first time and in one sitting so it might be terrible.