Choosing You

"You used to love me the most but now you look at her like she's your world."

Jennie silently continued on with her task.

"You told me I'm your number one but now you treat her like she's the most precious thing in the world."

Jennie sighed, and continued to pack.

She struggled to close the container when Jisoo opted to help her.

"Remember when you used to pack my lunch like this?" Jisoo wiped away her tears "Now I have to eat cold cafeteria food."

"Jisoo." Jennie finally turned around.

"They gave me mango, Jen. Mango!"

She flicked her wife's forehead and watched her pretend to cry.

"Stop being dramatic and go give Lia her lunch."

Their daughter was sitting on the couch, bouncing her little legs back and forth, waiting for her moms to finish packing her lunch.

"Do you even love me anymore, woman?" Jisoo asked in faux shock.

"I will if you actually get Lia to school on time." Jennie reminded her.

"On it." Jisoo grabbed the lunchbox and gave Jennie a kiss on her cheek before grabbing her daughter and leaving.

Jennie smiled at her wife's antics. They have been married for so long and her wife still acts like a kid around her.

Everyone warned Jennie to never date an actor. They don't exactly have the best reputation for loyalty in the industry.

But Jisoo was different. No matter how many people she worked with and how pretty they were, Jisoo's eyes were set on Jennie and only Jennie.

Never has she ever made her feel insecure in all their years together.

That's why she chose to marry her even against everyone's advice.

Jennie left for the law firm and got right to work when she reached her desk.

Three hours in, she watched her phone buzz continuously already knowing what was happening.

She picked it up when the buzzing finally stopped.

My Chu ♥️

Hi :)

Hi :D

Hi 😁

Ahhhhh a spider 🕷️

aur naurrrr a spidey
- rosé

What are your thoughts on Renaming Lia to Jisoo Junior? 🤔

I'm so bored 😫 we reshot the scene 5 times already, tell Haein to die properly!

#SAVEJISOO 🙏

Jennie

KIM JENNIE

JENNIE RUBY JANE KIM

😠😠😠

Hi, I'm looking for a lawyer who can help me get a reply from my mean wife 😔

Lisa told me you're like the pixar dumping

I think she's right 🥺 mandu

BREAKING NEWS: ACTOR KIM JISOO WAS JUST SEEN CRYING ON SET BECAUSE OF HER WIFE! PLEASE TEXT BACK FOR MORE INFORMATION!

I hate you rn but tbh you're really hot in this pic I'm looking at 😏

Ok break's over ☹️

Byeeeee 😚

I love you ♥️

Jennie couldn't hide her smile while looking at all the texts. Jisoo tends to spam her whenever she has time.

She spent the next hours trying to finish up work so she could leave early to her wife and daughter.

She was exhausted when she reached home.

Surprised not to see Lia or Jisoo, she checked her phone again to see Jisoo had told her she'll be home late and Irene picked up Lia for a sleepover with Yeji for the night.

Relieved, Jennie took a shower and eventually fell asleep on the sofa waiting for Jisoo to come home.

She woke up to the sound of the pans being put away.

Seeing Jisoo in the kitchen, she walked up and hugged her, still in her daze.

"Did I wake you up?" Jennie nodded, head still on Jisoo's back.

"How was work? I saw your texts."

"Nothing new, I cheated on you with my secretary." Jisoo told her in a very serious tone.

"Wow, yes I totally believe that!" Jennie sarcastically replied.

Jisoo was a good actor but Jennie was used to her tricks by now.

Jisoo pulled off Jennie's arms just to turn around and pull her by her waist.

"This is the part where you slap and curse at me." Jisoo pecked her lips "Follow the script, Jendeuk."

"Kim Jisoo-ssi, you fired your previous assistant because she called you hot when I wasn't there." She playfully replied.

"You don't even have the guts to look at another woman." She pushed Jisoo off and walked to their bedroom, already knowing where this was going.

"That's because I don't need to when I have you." Jisoo followed behind Jennie.

"Boo!" Jennie pushed Jisoo onto the bed "Actors are so corny."

Jisoo laughed and pulled Jennie down with her.

"Did I really marry my anti-fan?" She referenced a drama they had recently watched.

"Mhm. One that has you whipped."

"You are not the Choi Sooyoung you think you are."

"I'm Jennie Kim, loser."

"You married this loser." Jisoo smirked.

"I did, didn't I? No regrets."

"Better not be." Jisoo attacked Jennie's lips, making her respond immediately.

Jennie knew this was the best choice she had made all her life.

If she could start over, she would choose Jisoo again.

--------

Damage control so no one can be mad at me :D