WINNER!: Final Round

"It's too hot for this." Lisa fanned herself "Maybe she's better off without a wallet."

The gang was waiting outside YG for Jennie.

Just in time, the bell rang, dismissing them.

"If you want to see that hot Australian girl again, stop complaining." Jeongyeon rolled her eyes.

The sun had drained them of all energy when they finally saw Jennie and Rosé walk out.

"You." Unable to speak properly, Jinyoung pushed Jisoo forward "Go."

Jisoo dragged herself towards Jennie.

"Should we get icecre- Jisoo, hi!!" Rosé greeted Jisoo.

Jisoo smiled at her to turn around to see a scowling Jennie.

At least someone was excited to see her.

"What are you doing here?" Rosé asked her.

Jisoo remembered her original intent and quickly pulled out Jennie's wallet.

"Actually I'm here to return thi-"

"MY CHANEL WALLET!" Jennie grabbed her wallet back from Jisoo and quickly checked everything.

"Yeah...return that." Jisoo turned to Rosé ignoring Jennie's outburst. "You guys left it in the PC café."

Jisoo gulped when she saw Jennie glaring at her like she stole it.

"Well, we were actually going to get some ice cream, would you like to tag along?"

"Rosie, no-" Jennie was interrupted by Jisoo.

"I can't, my friend's are waiting for me." Jisoo pointed behind her.

The two girls looked past her to see Jisoo's friends, aggressively fanning themselves.

"Oh, they can join too." Jennie didn't understand why Rosé was being so persistent until she saw her eyeing one of them.

Jisoo, who could tell when she was unwanted, was about to decline again when Jennie interrupted her.

"Come. It'll be fine." Jennie muttered.

Surprised, Jisoo immediately called them over and told them they're getting ice cream.

They ended up hanging out for the next few weeks.

Rosé wanted to see Lisa and Jennie tagged along in the name of "emotional support". She refused to let out that she liked Jisoo.

Jisoo would bother her and try to hold a conversation which irritated Jennie or so she said.

She could see Jisoo slowly losing interest in her. It shouldn't have upset her but it did. She still didn't stop giving her the cold shoulder.

Today, Jennie planned to "accidentally" arrive at the café again to meet Jisoo with the excuse of Rosé meeting Lisa.

When they walked closer they saw Jisoo's friends laughing at something she said.

"I can't believe you made me try Dalgona coffee when you don't even like it." Lisa grimaced.

"If I suffer you have to suffer with me." Jisoo playfully replied.

BM cleared his throat when he was met with a scowling Jennie and nervous Rosé.

"Hi, Jen. What are you doing here?" Jisoo waved like they were best friends.

"Nothing, just...playing." Jennie nervously replied.

"Play with us! It'll be fun." Jisoo dragged an unwilling Jennie to play with her friends.