Accidental Marriage: Pt 1

Misunderstandings take place too often. Simply because it is so easy to mistake situations for something else instead of taking a step back and trying to understand the situation.

That was Jisoo's biggest issue. She was one to act before understanding. In her view, wasted time could change many things so the faster you act, the better.

Unfortunately, this was her same state of mind today morning. Fortunately, this was about to change in a few minutes.

Getting off work early as a CEO was supposed to be a dream come true and that dream didn't include having to get stuck between a crowd that was eagerly watching someone get harassed.

The things she had to witness on her way to a blind date was ruining her mood.

She was politely trying to cut between and pass through but her patience ran thin when one of the middle aged men watching hissed at her.

Hissing?? Did he just hiss at me?!

In a fit of rage, Jisoo broke through it and got to the middle. She was left to be standing next to a young girl that was pleading to a somewhat rogue-looking guy. The words on the document he was waving in his hand were too blurry for Jisoo to read.

"Come on, Jennie! If it's not such a big deal, then why don't you sign it?!" He yelled at her while she sobbed.

The other guy who stood behind him was lazily asking him not to shout. It was so quiet even Jisoo couldn't hear it and she was standing right beside him.

"Hey, I don't know what your issue is, but could you just clear the sidewalk and move!" Jisoo calmly requested the girl.

"I'm so sorry. This is so embarrassing." She was crying softly while looking around.

Feeling a pinch at her heart, Jisoo glared at the guy who was still hollering, not taking in her arrival. She quickly dug through her bag and grabbed a pen.

Grabbing the documents, she skimmed through the pages and noted down her details.

"What the fuck do you think you're doing, lady?" He tried to pry the pen away from her but Jisoo just moved away and quickly continued to sign in all necessary places.

"Is it a past due check? I'll pay for it."

"No, you're mistaken its marr-"

"Jennie, what the fuck?! Do you know this bitch?"

"No, I don't! Mino, please be polite!" She begged him. In their backs and forth, they failed to focus on Jisoo who was busy signing away.

Once done, she flipped the pages over, looking for any other signs necessary.

"Hey, it says it needs another signature from you for some reason. I'm not reading all that so could you just sign it so we could get this over with?"

She looked at the girl who was gaping between her and the guy who continued to yell.

"Just sign it!" She heard someone in the crowd yell.

"I need to go home! Some of us have things to do!" Another voice spoke up.

"Jennie, I swear if you sign that!" He threatened.