Tutor: Session 5

"You hooked up." Jennie told her.

She immediately knew when she saw Jisoo and Irene moving so comfortably around each other that morning. She didn't fail to notice her sister's slight wincing when she sat down.

"Took you long enough." Irene winked at her.

They were currently waiting for Jisoo so they could do some late minute review for their test next period.

"I was literally in the room beside you!"

"You were knocked out. It was fine." Irene rolled her eyes, "It was a one-time thing. Plus she's your new roommate now. You'll have your chance."

"Was she..." Jennie's ears turned bright red, feeling embarrassed to ask.

"A little aggressive but the best I ever had." Irene quickly frowned, "I'm still a bit sore though."

They stopped their conversation when they saw Jisoo heading in their direction.

Before she could even reach them, Chaeyoung pulled Jisoo by her wrist, Lisa was by her side with furrowed brows.

Jennie noticed Nayeon and Seulgi running behind them, too late to stop them.

"Where the hell have you been? I've been calling you for days!" Chaeyoung yelled.

"Why's our apartment cleared out?? Where have you been staying, unnie?"

Jennie and Irene rolled their eyes at Lisa's concern.

"With me." Jennie walked up to them, "Jisoo's been staying with me and will continue to stay with me."

"Why didn't you tell me?! Why would you even move, now?" Lisa raised her voice, angry to have been left without a word.

"I don't believe she owes you any explanation." Irene told her, "But you definitely do."

"Excuse me?" Chaeyoung furrowed her eyes at Irene.

"I wasn't speaking to you." Irene glared at her before turning back to Lisa.

"You really replaced me, unnie?" Chaeyoung frowned.

For the first time, instead of running to console her, Jisoo looked bored to even be having this conversation.

"You've been acting so differently since you started talking to them." Chaeyoung shot Irene and Jennie a look of disgust. "I guess money changes people."

"Ouch." Irene held her chest, smiling.

"Do you have any idea how it felt to walk into the apartment to see none of your stuff there??" Lisa yelled, grabbing Jisoo's arm.

"Hey, hands o-"

"This is between me and her. Stay out of it." Lisa warned Jennie.

"How long have you been fucking Chaeyoung?" Jisoo asked in such a regular tone, it even surprised Jennie.

Lisa let go of her immediately, stumbling back.

"I asked, How long have you been fucking Chaeyoung?" Jisoo stepped forward, raising her voice so the rest of them heard her.

"Unnie, let me e-"

"Do you have any idea how it felt to walk into the apartment to clear out my stuff because I saw you fucking the same person I've been crying to you about??"

Lisa gulped, guilt seeping into her. She couldn't understand any of Jisoo's emotions from her poker face or even her tone.

"Did you find it funny? Was it fun seeing me cry over her while you were fucking her behind my back?" Jisoo asked.