On Guard: Part 2

"Sauna?"

"Unnie, you look as if you've been hit with a train."

"If you don't wanna, just say so." Jennie scoffed at Rosie's comment.

Stepping out to clear her mind, Jennie checked herself in the front camera before dragging her feet to the sauna.

Due to her luck, she found it was empty. She slowly climbed in and drifted into her thoughts.

She couldn't sleep at all last night. Spent it all worrying about Sooya and Jisoo.

Meeting Rosé's sister sounded like mission impossible. Somehow she's always busy. Surprisingly, she wasn't too worried about her. Almost all her thoughts were on Jisoo.

When did it happen? When did she start bickering with the girl every chance she got?

Jennie couldn't remember when she started glooming at the sight of Jisoo.

Who was she lying to...

She knew exactly why and when the changes towards Jisoo occurred. And she also knows why.

But was it a valid reason? Not at all. At least not on Jisoo's side.

She doesn't hate the girl herself. It's just what she did and what it reminded Jennie of.

A splash of water from the other side, indicated someone else about to get in.

Who would be here at the middle of the day and the middle of the week?

Jennie quickly opened her eyes and attempted to cover herself with her hands in shock.

"No point, dumbass. It's a bath house anyway." Jisoo clicked her tongue, swaying her feet in the water. Unlike Jennie she hadn't gotten the opportunity to undress.

The raven wasn't even looking at her but Jennie still felt self conscious of her body as if she didn't voluntarily come here.

"Where are the members? Did they leave you here?" Jisoo peaked around, searching for the other idols.

"What are you, a pervert?" Jennie scoffed. "Why are you looking for them?"

Jisoo stopped swinging her feet in the water. It took everything in her not to look at Jennie and retort back.

"Where's the manager?"

"I told Rosie I'm coming here."

"You shouldn't be here alone. Finish up fast so I can get you back." Jisoo instructed as she got up.

"Wait. Stay." It stopped her in her tracks.

"Excuse me?"

"I need to talk to you." Jisoo desperately wanted to look back to see what type of talk Jennie meant. Was she about to get scolded as usual?

Jennie prayed Jisoo would hear her out. The guilt was eating her up and she needed to tell her sooner or later to clear her conscience. Luckily, Jisoo stopped contemplating and sat back down, still looking at the water instead of Jennie."

"I- I owe you an apology. I didn't mean to get you fired. I was just upset and riled up from the long flight and the crowd got to me."

"So I was your punching bag..."

"No! I shouldn't- You weren't-" Jennie stopped talking to refrain from stuttering.The deep sigh that left Jennie's mouth was exhilarating. "How many siblings do you have, Jisoo?"

"Technically four of my own but originally two." She wasn't sure if she could call Chaeyoung and Jimin siblings yet.

"Four..." Jennie held her gaze, deep in thought. "I have just one. One that's always been better than me."