Bad Date

"Oh my god, Chu, I'm so glad you're home."

Jisoo, who had just arrived from work, was taking off her shoes as she listened to Jennie compain.

"I just had the worst lunch date!"

"What happened?" Jisoo took off her coat.

"She was so pretentious and kept bragging."

"Oh, wow. What did she say?"

"She kept talking about her wife and how happy she was with her. Totally whipped!"

"Sounds terrible. Did she atleast drive you back?" Jisoo fell back on the couch as Jennie helped loosen her tie and undo the buttons on her shirt.

"She did, but only because she had to go back to work early! What a loser."

Jisoo smirked as she pulled Jennie onto her.

"Maybe you shouldn't have gone on a date with a married woman then." She kissed Jennie's neck.

"Hey! That married woman asked me out!" Jennie playfully glared back.

"So, you didn't enjoy the date?"

"Hmm...I would give it a 10/10. The date was pretty cute. Definitely my type." Jennie smiled as she kissed Jisoo back.

"Wow, Mrs.Kim, sounds like it doesn't take much to impress you." Jisoo smirked.

"Only if you are Kim Jisoo." They both burst out laughing.

Jisoo had been very busy at the office with her latest project finally finishing up.

Feeling bad about being too busy to go out with Jennie, she offered to take her out for lunch only to be called back to work in the middle of their date to wrap things up early.

"Sorry, we haven't been able to go out lately." Jisoo kissed Jennie's forehead again.

"Good news is we finally wrapped up the project so I'm all yours for the week."

"Good. Wouldn't want you to be anyone else's." Jennie gave Jisoo her gummy smile which melted the girl's heart.

"Actually...I've been thinking about going out with this girl I met. She's married though, so might be a bit of a problem"

"Oh, really? Does her wife know?" Jennie played along.

"I'm not sure, but I'm sure she wouldn't mind sharing a Jennie Kim."

"Too bad, though. I definitely mind sharing Kim Jisoo."

They both smiled before giving each other a meaningful kiss. It's been almost 2 years and they still haven't gotten out of the honeymoon phase or as Lisa likes to call it "The Jensoo phase".

"That reminds me. Lisa shared this new restaurant with me where she'll be taking Chaeyoung tonight. Wanna crash their night?" Jisoo offered.

"That's so mean." Jennie slapped Jisoo's arm and stood up.

"Boo! She deserves it." Jisoo followed behind Jennie, giving whr puppy eyes and refusing to let go of her until she agreed.

Jennie sighed out. "So, what should we wear there?"

She watched Jisoo jump around in joy of bothering Lisa tonight.

She can't believe how easily she gives into Jisoo.

But she wouldn't have it any other way.

______________

Might update the au today