WINNER! : Round 2

Rosé carefully walked up to Jennie and tried to pry her away from her seat quietly.

Jennie refused to move, she was still lost in thought.

Her precious record was broken, just like that.

"I told you PUBG would be easy. Let's try Overwatch next time, it's way more fun."

Easy? Fun?

Jennie was fuming hearing those words.

She worked hard to rank up so high just to be defeated by a team that sets up Kpop concerts in the middle of war.

Walking up to the group much to Rosé's dismay, she was about to let her rage out but backed away when she saw the group of giants celebrating.

She waited at the side for them to break up their circle when she finally saw the back of a girl her size in the middle.

"In King Jisoo we trust!" A clearly foreign girl said.

"Do you think our dance came out well on the screen?" The tallest guy standing there asked.

"Weren't you busy killing their Cap?" The other tall girl asked.

"Leave BM alone, he killed their Cap for me. He basically lead the ragers that killed half of them." The shortest girl answered.

So YOU told him to kill me!

"Jisoo saved me from getting beat up by Somin today, I had to." He laughed off.

"I checked my gameplay, it came out in sync." A new guy who just walked into the circle said.

"I can't believe you dragged us to some boring esports event just to win a bet and somehow won."

"Pretty good for a first timer, huh, Jinyoungie?"

Jennie's mouth dropped to hear that she was beaten by a noob.

"Plus now I get a month's worth of chicken skewers." Jisoo finished before they prepared to leave.

They were all walking off when Jennie pulled the sleeve of the short girl.

Jennie gulped when she turned around only to be met with a smiling Jisoo.

"You!" Jennie pointed an accusing finger at Jisoo, making the boys drop their smiles and move towards her.

"Hi! Jennie, right? Good game."

Jennie tried not to smile back but Jisoo's grin made it extremely hard.

"Y-you had to cheat." Jennie was not going to lie, the rest of the members looked more like bodyguards than friends of Jisoo.

"We played in front of everyone. How could we cheat? It's okay to lose sometimes." The taller girl beside Jisoo gave her a sarcastic smile.

"How could you rank up so high without cheating? It's impossible!" Jennie was persistent.

Jisoo was about to answer when Jinyoung interrupted her.

"Jennie Kim, right?" He looked back at his phone. "Our Sooya broke your record which you held for....three years."

"And Lisa's now ranked second which means...you're in 3rd place now?" He quirked his brow at her.

"Ouch. I would be mad too." The taller girl provoked Jennie.

"Jeong." Jisoo warned.

"You guys leave, I'll see you at the café" Jisoo told them so she could talk to Jennie.

Once they left, Jisoo turned to talk to Jennie who could practically be seen with smoke coming out of her ears.

"Sorry, about your record. This was just a one time thing so you could probably get it back next time."