Tutor: Session 2

"Don't look now but Jennie's staring at you." Lisa whispered to Jisoo.

"She probably has a question on the topic." Jisoo dismissed, not even looking up from the textbook.

"Well, do you think Irene has a question too? The way she's basically undressing you with her eyes is making even me uncomfortable." Lisa whispered again.

Jisoo turned around to look at Jennie and Irene who seemed to be focusing on their work.

"I swear they were looking." Lisa told her.

Jisoo rolled up her worksheet and slapped Lisa's head.

"Focus on the lesson."

Lisa cursed the sisters for getting her hit by Jisoo. Her eyes widened when she saw they were back to staring at Jisoo.

"When does this tutoring thing end anyway?"

"When they get the grade they desire." Jisoo was highlighting things that the sisters might have questions on.

"If you were smart we could both be swimming in money." Jisoo winked at her.

"Yeah, rig-" Lisa's words got stuck in her throat seeing the sisters glare for Jisoo winking at her.

"I don't feel safe as your friend anymore." She shrunk in her seat.

"Huh?"

"Nothing. Nevermind. Never turn in my direction for this class ever again."

Jisoo shrugged and turned back.

Once the day was over, she went home to get ready and took the bus down to the hotel again.

This time, the receptionist told her the girls were already waiting upstairs.

Opening the door, the AC wind hit her on full blast.

Jisoo thanked herself for wearing a hoodie and keeping an extra sweater in her bag.

"Hi." Jisoo greeted them and went to the table to set up already.

The girls didn't look too pleasant today.

"Should we start?"

"Start? Didn't you get my text? We're starting at 6:30 today." Jennie told her.

Jisoo checked her phone but she didn't see any texts from Jennie. Then she remembered they didn't even have each other's numbers.

Who the hell did you text?

"What?" Jennie asked, seeing Jisoo look at her weirdly.

"I don't have your number."

Jennie pretended to check her phone. "I must've texted someone else by mistake."

"Jennie doesn't give out her number but I'll give you mine." Irene saw her opportunity and took it.

Jisoo passed her phone to Irene and let her put in her number while Jennie sulked on her side of the couch.

Since there was still two hours left before the session Jisoo decided to play on her phone.

She was pulled onto the couch before she could walk to the table.

"Excuse me?" Jisoo and Irene looked at Jennie in surprise.

Jennie blushed in embarrassment "Just sit here."

The couch was comfortable and Jisoo had no complaints so she just took a seat there.

Halfway through her match, she noticed Jennie was leaning in, watching her play.