Unknown Mistake: 3

Soft. And sweet. Whatever she was laying on felt like heaven. Warmth spread across her.

Jisoo snuggled in closer to the source of heat. The morning coldness was barely present.

The warmth in her body was slowly starting to rise and it shattered her soft mood when she knew what was to come.

She dropped her hand down to feel the hardness. Nowadays it is more annoying than embarrassing to know.

Great. Just great. I can't have one good thing.

Stretching and flipping over, Jisoo felt around her nightstand for her phone but gave up when she couldn't find it.

Just great. What day is it even?

Once she rolled back over again, she collided with another body and yelped as she threw herself off the bed.

Jisoo rubbed her lids until she was sure she could open them but the darkness in the room and lack of light was still making it hard to see.

She ran to rip open the curtains to let the morning light in.

In her bed laid, Jennie in her clothes and all cuddled up, covered by her blanket.

The light made the latter squirm and slowly open her eyes. She looked at the girl that was staring hard at her in straight confusion.

"Hello?" Jisoo's voice was raspy and dry.

Jennie didn't even attempt to act unfamiliar with the situation. She simply smiled at Jisoo, closed her eyes and went back to sleep.

Not again...

Jisoo profusely shook her head and waited for her to disappear.

It's not like hallucinations were brand new to her. Especially not ones of Jennie. It only happens when she goes into her ruts. Jisoo just happened to get real desperate which added to her humiliation.

The raven was still thankful her mind was pretty clean considering she only imagined Jennie being there. Nothing more. Nothing inappropriate. Consciously, she knew she saw Jennie beyond that.

"This is just great. I don't even think I'm in a rut." She dragged herself to the washroom in hopes, getting refreshed would make Jennie go away.

When Jisoo came back, she was surprised to find there was still a girl in her bed. She skeptically crawled onto her bed, kneeling near Jennie's face. Her eyes drew from her brows to her lips. Jisoo gulped due to her sudden dry throat.

"Take a picture, it will last longer." The raven yelped when Jennie opened her eyes. She flinched when the younger always sat up and stretched in her bed as if it was the norm.

"Y-You're real?!"

"Of course, Chichu!" Jennie jumped up and headed towards the washroom. She peaked her head out to ask for a spare toothbrush which Jisoo pointed to the drawer for.

The older sat on the bed, scratching her brain for an explanation when Jennie made her way out of the washroom with a drenched face.

Her eyes searched for a towel but got immersed into scanning the familiar room she hasn't been to in a while.

Jisoo's scent surrounded the area. It felt so warm and right to be back. She remembered when they would pull all nighters meaning to do work but ended up talking throughout and eventually falling asleep beside each other.

Jennie would often stay in bed cuddled up beside Jisoo while she played on her phone. Sometimes, she would slyly push herself closer to see how far she could go before the raven would notice.