Rival: Seconds With You

"Jennifer Kimberly?" Jisoo gasped in surprise and excitement.

Oh, she was definitely still drunk.

"What the hell, Chu! Are you drunk?"

"Nope." She replied as she nodded her head yes.

Jennie quickly invited herself in and shut the door loudly. She looked to see Jisoo made herself some tea. Perhaps one more cup would help.

Jisoo followed behind like a puppy as Jennie made her way to prepare some more. Her head landed on Jennie's shoulder as she slowly wrapped her warm hands around the cold girl.

"Sorry." She whispered faintly.

"You promised not to drink."

"No I didn't! If I did, I wouldn't have drank." Jisoo whined knowing Jennie was lying.

"Well," Jennie huffed out. "Can you promise now?" She stuck out her pinky.

"Nope."

"Your wife is asking you. You won't make a little promise?"

"Wife?" Jisoo spun her around to face her.

"Are you saying I'm not?" Jennie's usually effective pout was met with Jisoo's flirty smirk. "If I'm not mistaken, that's a wedding band on your hand, Miss Kim."

"I do recall someone getting me this." Jisoo raised her hand to eye the Cartier ring. "I'm just not sure what the purpose was."

"Mine." Jennie pulled on the collar of Jisoo's pajamas to bring her closer so she could feel her soft lips on her again. "To show the world you're mine and only mine."

Jisoo hummed, dropping her head to kiss up Jennie's neck.

"But it seems you have more than one girl." Jennie pushed her, halting her kisses. "What's up with you and Rosé?"

"Of course." Jisoo laughed at her girlfriend. "I knew you wouldn't let go of that so easily."

"My sources also have informed me that you've been cozying up with Soojoo."

"What sources?" Jisoo laughed as she
held her tight in her embrace. "You're so cute when you're jealous."

"Don't worry, I am safe with you because you are my home." And just like that, Jennie's resolve melted.

"So how many homes do you have?" She teased.

"Only you." Jisoo replied without making a beat.

"The other three are just apartments."

Jennie groaned at her playful girlfriend. "Right now I don't know if I want to kiss you or shove you off a bridge."

"Can I pick?"

"I wouldn't let the angsty adult who acts as if she's continents away from me just because we have conflicting schedules, make any serious decisions."

"Hey! I'm not angsty. I just miss you a lot. And always." She nuzzled back into Jennie. "Did you like the pictures?"

"Of course. Can't believe you've been posting them just because I said I like clouds."

"You said it makes you happy. And I wanna make you happy." Jisoo dragged her away to the bed. Jennie slowly ended up losing the extra layers to snuggle under the sheets.

Her body brushed against Jisoo's, searching for her warmth. Jisoo slyly slithered her hand under Jennie's shirt, addicted to the feeling of her bare skin on her palms.

"Take that hand out and wipe that provocative smile off your face. I'm still mad at you."

"It's a party. It's no fun if you don't drink." She still kept her hand under there and was slightly raising it as Jennie squirmed.