Coffee

"Okay. Now don't panic and make sure you speak actual words." Chaeyoung patted Jennie's back encouragingly.

"Go get her!" Jennie nodded and dragged her feet to stand in front of the cash register.

"H-Hello."

"What would you like to order?" The barista asked in the most monotone voice possible. It slightly discouraged Jennie.

She looked back to see Chae give her two thumbs up.

"You." Jennie smiled at Jisoo. "Would you like to have coffee with me some time?"

"I would rather drink bleach." The words were given to her without missing a beat. "Now move before I move you myself."

Jennie quirked her brow in surprise. "Excuse me?" Was it normal to be so rude to someone you just met?

"Ma'am, please move so the next customer could order if you do not want anything." The barista with the short blonde hair requested. "We would hate for that incident to repeat. And the other way around this time."

The threatening aura she was emitting made Jennie timidly bow and walk back to Chaeyoung with her head down.

"Rejected?"

"She said she would rather drink bleach. And I think her co worker threatened me"

"What?! That bitch." The blonde made her way over to the barista before Jennie could stop her.

"What the fuck is wrong with you? A simple 'No' would have sufficed."

"Lisa." The girl beside the raven looked up. "My shift's over in 5, I'll make the last order." They switched places, completely ignoring the girl yelling.

"Don't ignore me!" The other customers stared at the girl like she was insane.

"Chaengie, let's go." Jennie pulled her out, already embarrassed enough.

"Watch your back, bitch! I'll see you tomorrow." Chaeyoung yelled for Jisoo who was still busy making the order.

They quickly left and pulled over into the bus that was at the stop in time.

"Could you believe her? So fucking rude."

"She has the right to reject. Although I'm not sure what 'incident' she was mentioning..."

"But she doesn't have to be so rude about it!"

"Who doesn't have to be so rude about it?"

"Ruby!" The girls gasped when they saw Jennie's twin sitting behind them.

"Answer. I wanna know." Jennie stepped on Chaeyoung's toes, signaling her not to speak.

"Just this girl we asked to hang out with rejected us."

"Of course she did. I wouldn't wanna hang out with you two either." Ruby popped the lollipop out of her mouth. "I'll be home late. Tell mom."

Jennie and Chaeyoung watched her twin get off at the stop right across from the mall.

"I still don't understand how you two are related."

"Think of her as a very shitty clone of me. That's what helps me sleep at night."

----------

"I heard the girl showed up again."

"She did. This time with a friend." Lisa scoffed. "And then embarrassed unnie again."

"No violence this time?" He looked back to see Jisoo perfectly fine.

"She tried to ask her out, you know." Jeong scoffed at the audacity.