Love Tech

"Yes, of course I can help you with that." Jisoo heard Aeri attend to another customer while she set up the new phone that had arrived on display.

"Ma'am, are you sure it didn't come in contact with liquid?" She heard Lisa anxiously ask.

"Of course not!" The customer rebutted.

"Ma'am, it's leaking orange juice." The girl tiredly informed her.

"It must be some type of phone fluid." She insisted once again. With a sigh, Jisoo heard Lisa politely take her to the counter to examine if she could save it.

"Done with the display?" She looked up from the wires to see Irene poking at the new camera.

"Almost. Any issue with that?" Jisoo pointed to the camera in her hand.

"I'm trying to put in a new memory card, but it keeps rejecting it. Seul is dealing with that loaded guy who gets a new phone monthly, and Yeri told me to just slam it in."

Jisoo laughed at Yeri's suggestion. "Ask Lisa for help."

"I'm waiting for her to finish with that old lady." They wistfully looked at the younger still nervously trying to tell her she can't save her phone.

"Yeah, I don't think she'll be done anytime soon, so just go over there and flash your face, and maybe she'll let Lisa go."

"Is that all I am to you? A pretty face?" Irene gasped with faux offense.

"Hey." Jisoo put her hands up in defense. "It's not our fault old customers love you. Little kids love me, and teenagers love Lisa, so it's all coordinated."

"Keep using that excuse to get me to deal with old people." Irene rolled her eyes before making her way to Lisa. Jisoo watched for a while as Irene used her charm to get the customer to go easy on Lisa.

She shook her head when Irene winked at her and fluttered her fingers in waves while she left to go to the back, confirming she was about to sell another phone.

Jisoo quickly put her head back into the area below the display and began rewiring to connect the phones together.

"Is there really no one available right now?" A voice full of irritation asked.

"Just ask her."

"Fine." A sigh was heard.

Shortly after, Jisoo felt a tap on her shoulder, which caused her to look up in reflex and bump her forehead right under the board of display. Clutching her eyes shut, Jisoo was left sitting on the floor, covering the sore area with her hand.

"Oh my god! Are you okay?"

"Yes, ma'am. Just give me a sec-"

"I'm so sorry!" A pair of hands were tracing over her. Not one too comfortable with touch, Jisoo's eyes fluttered open to meet brown eyes filled with worry, an inch away from her.

As Jisoo slowly removed her hand, they stared at her in worry and shock.

"Are you sure you're okay?" She softly whispered. Jisoo nodded, slowly closing the cabinet and fleeing to stand on her feet.

"So," The raven dusted off her pants and looked up at the girl. "What can I help you with today? You seem to be in a hurry."

"No!" She yelled out, startling Jisoo and the rest of the workers in the store who were ready to jump in if it was another rude customer. "W-We have time. You can take your time with me."

"We do?" The girl beside her asked.

"Yes. Yes, we do." The older girl turned around and spoke through her gritted teeth while holding a smile. She turned back to Jisoo, who looked at her in confusion.