Really Really

Her legs naturally skipped, bringing her right in front of the gate. Jisoo slid her phone out of her pocket and dialled her phone's favourite number.

"Hi, Chu!"

"Where are you? At home?"

"Yup! Woke up late." The younger yawned into the phone.

"If you're not busy, come out."

"I'm never too busy for you." Her giggle soothed Jisoo's nerves slightly.

"I'm in front of your house," The words slurred out of her mouth. "Wanna tell you something."

"What is it? Tell me right now, I'm curious!" Jisoo could practically envision her whining.

"I don't know how to say it..."

"What does that mean? You're scaring me." She heard shuffling through the phone enough to tell her Jennie just sat up.

"It's nothing weird, no pressure. Just come out, Jendeuk."

"Wait for me."

"Of course." The line ended and Jisoo saw the curtains of Jennie's room slide open.

Through the window, a small pair of eyes wavered around, searching for her before they squinted into little crescents, meeting Jisoo's eyes. The most beautiful thing in her eyes right now.

Jennie waved excitedly and Jisoo reciprocated with the same energy. The younger girl disappeared, closing the curtains once again.

She checked the time. Her heart was beating a mile.

"Jichu!" Jennie ran out from the front door, waving goodbye to her mom before immediately connecting to Jisoo's arm.

"What were you going to tell me?"

Her eyes drank up the view of Jennie smiling in front of her.

I like you.

I really really really like you.

So trust my heart when I ask you to be mine.

Accept my heart, will you?

Scratch that. Let's start from the beginning.

What do you think about me?

"Chu?" Jennie waved her hand in front of the girl who had been frozen for a minute. "Hello?"

"Huh?" Jisoo zoned back in. "So?"

"So what? You haven't spoken a word. I know I'm pretty but if you keep staring like that I might just melt." Jisoo laughed along with her embarrassment.

"So what was it that you wanted to say?" The summer heat was doing wonders on both their bodies. Even in shorts and a crop top, Jennie was sweating expeditiously.

"Let's go for some shaved ice first."

"I'll text Chae and Lisa." She immediately rushed to tell the girls. "You're paying!" Jisoo giggled at her adorable demand.

----------

"Nothing tastes better than free food." Lisa stole a bite from Jisoo's portion

"I'm not a millionaire, stop drowning my wallet." She pulled back her spoon.

The Thai simply got closer to her ear before whispering her smart remark.

"But if your feelings for her were money, you would be a billionaire." Jisoo pulled back, forcing a smile on her face to not let Jennie and Rosie get suspicious.