Shoot: Day 2

"We're so glad you could join us, Jennie." Kai and Mino grinned at her.

"Where are the others?" Jennie asked. She was bummed out to find out Kai got them a separate room away from the rest of the crew. Now she was stuck in a room with him and his friends in the crew.

"They're probably getting drunk on the balcony right now. Enough about those people." His irritation was obvious.

"So now that all the important and hot people are gathered here..." Mino's laugh managed to annoy Jennie. "Let's talk about something interesting."

"I heard Jennie hasn't gone out with anyone before. The media loves to lie, huh?" Kai interrupted, eliciting a laugh from the table.

"You know what's funny..." Mino laughed again. "...I tried courting her for a year but she didn't even give me any attention."

The topic switch made Jennie extremely uncomfortable. Noticing this, Kyungsoo tried to switch the topic.

"How about you, Kai? Been seeing anyone lately?"

"I'm definitely interested in someone right now." He gave Jennie a smug smirk. "I'm not sure she's interested though."

"Yeah, I wouldn't be so sure either." Jennie muttered. Mino laughed but Kai's ego was clearly hurt.

The whole night ended up extremely uncomfortable for Jennie. Kai was shamelessly coming onto her and Mino would hype him up on some attempt to get back at her.

Annoyed at a dinner she didn't expect and not having seen Jisoo the whole night, Jennie excused herself quickly by using Nayeon as a cover.

"I'll drop you off." Kai quickly stood up.

"No thanks, my driver's on the way."

"Still I'll wai-"

"Goodnight, Kai." Jennie firmly bid her bye.

She called Nayeon and was waiting at the stairs for her driver when Jisoo's voice neared her. Naturally, her eyes searched for Jisoo and she found her getting helped by some girl.

Jennie's curiosity overtook her shame. She quickly hid behind the nearest bush to listen to their conversation.

"Stupid model. Stupid director." Jisoo swayed both of their bodies.

Stupid model?

"If Jeong didn't tell me I wouldn't have even known. I can't believe he treated you like that on set just because she looked at you."

"He probably just wanted to impress her and I happened to be the prop for it today. I don't know why she was even looking for me."

"Probably so she could also yell at you." The shorter girl joked, making Jisoo laugh.

Jisoo's deep chuckle was extremely attractive to Jennie even in this state.

"Men and their stupid ego. He better hope I don't see him!" The shorter girl holding drunk Jisoo up threatened.

"What are you gonna do, baby Hyunnie?"

Jennie sneered at Jisoo's words. Baby? That's a grown woman!

"Shut up, I'm older than you."

Does she like older women?

"And you're still a baby." Jisoo cooed.

"You're so lucky I love you, I should've left you to Jeongyeon but she doesn't deserve to take care of this mess." Irene rolled her eyes.

That's definitely her girlfriend...