Accidental Marriage: Pt 3

"Name?"

"Jennie Kim."

"Age?"

"21."

"Just a year younger. Not bad."

"I was scared, I thought she was 18."

"Same, I thought unnie was going to jail." Chaeyoung added.

"Occupation?"

"I don't have a job yet, she said she'll get me one."

"Hmm. What are your skills?"

"Is this a job interview?" Jisoo set down the drinks on the table. "I should be the one conducting it in the first place."

"Don't interrupt us." Lisa warned. The raven threw her hands up in defense and backed up, taking her seat beside Jennie.

"Why are you sitting there?" Chaeyoung raised her brow at her.

"The seat's empty."

"So? Stand up!" Rubbing her neck, Jisoo awkwardly stood beside Jennie.

"I can stand instead." Jennie stood up, moving to let Jisoo take her seat.

"Hmm." Lisa squinted at her. "So you had a boyfriend when you married Jisoonie, Miss Kim?"

"Isn't she Mrs.Kim now?" Lisa's jaw dropped in realization.

"Oh shit, unnie's also a Mrs.Kim now."

"So who took whose last name?" While their conversation diverted pointlessly, Jisoo took the chance to stare at Jennie. The girl was awkwardly playing with her fingers as she waited for their approval.

Scooting closer, she stopped until her shoulder brushed against Jennie who looked up on impact.

"I don't think they approve of me." She whispered to Jisoo, defeated.

"One, only I need to approve of my wife. Two, they get along with everyone, the girls are just in shock. Three," Jisoo led her to sit down. "Relax a bit, Jen."

The way Jisoo's smile caused her eyes to crinkles brought a little jump into Jennie's heartbeat. "We're only legally wives. You don't have to impress my friends like a real one."

Something about the rather true statement brought a frown to Jennie's face but she quickly dismissed it and Jisoo remained oblivious to it.

Once they agreed on the topic, they continued to "investigate'' Jennie while Jisoo stood there admiring the girl and trying to figure out why he so desperately wanted to marry her.

Sure, she was pretty enough to date but marriage was a bit too far. In his defense, he probably knew her for so long, so Jisoo did fall short at that angle.

For now, Jisoo decided to look at Jennie and try to see if she also had those face reading powers people claimed.

Hmm...she has a round face with sharp features...what the hell does that mean???

Okay, let's look closer. What did mom say about small foreheads again? While she was racking her brain, she didn't realize she was intently staring at Jennie.

Ahhh, cat eyes. Looks like Lily or maybe more Leo-like. I would've adopted her if she was a cat. Would've been a cute cat. Cheeks? Awww! They look so soft. Fluffy. Like bread. No! Mochi? No. No. Dumplings! Do I have cheeks?

What the hell? Chaeyoung, who got tired of watching her girlfriend grill Jennie, turned around to see Jisoo pulling apart her face with her hands. Is no one else seeing this?