Accidental Marriage: Pt 6

"This day couldn't come sooner. I can't wait for this shit to end." Jisoo sprawled on the couch. "Jennie has been ignoring me for two weeks."

"Bitch, get up, you're going to wrinkle your dress." Jisoo huffed, sitting up after Lisa flicked her forehead.

"Ugh, why did he have to pick her up so early? I didn't even get to see her." The raven whined, pacing back and forth.

"Jisoo, that's irritating." Chaeyoung shook her head at the raven's actions. "Go somewhere else and mope."

"Shouldn't you be picking up Soojoo now?" The younger asked as she smoothed down Jisoo's dress with her hands.

"She said to meet at the party. I don't even wanna go."

"We all know you don't. Now, I would love it if me and my girlfriend can enjoy our relaxed night."

"Are you indirectly telling me to leave?" She gasped in faux offense.

"There isn't a more direct way to say it." Lisa rolled her eyes, standing up to get the door for the raven.

"Enjoy your night, Chaengie." Jisoo sweetly said. "I'll see you tomorrow, asshole." She snubbed at Lisa.

"You too, dimwit." Lisa snubbed back, closing the door in her face.

"Asshole." Jisoo whispered before making her way to her car. She had a whole night of acting to perform.

_______________

"You look great, as always." Jisoo said half heartedly. Soojoo looked great but her mind was all on Jennie.

"Thank you, Sooya." Thankfully the latter didn't seem to notice her lack of sincerity. "Sorry I couldn't pick you up. Dad said we could just meet here."

"It's fine. I was running late anyway. Ready to go in?" Jisoo lent her arm out.

"Of course." Soojoo connected their arms together and they soon made their way inside to see the gallons of guests.

Jisoo was on her phone, trying to ask Jennie where she was but received no reply in return.

"Who are you texting?"

"Jennie. She should be-"

"Your assistant again?" Soojoo huffed and rolled her eyes, annoyed. "Why are you always on her.

"Actually, I've been meaning to tell you about that. Jennie's not just my assistant she's my w-"

"Enough about her." Soojoo pulled her across the room. "Let's deal with the investors quickly so we can talk to my dad and leave."

Jisoo unsuccessfully searched around for her wife while Soojoo spoke to potential investors. Most of them found it unbelievable she wasn't the one busy with engaging with them. It was somewhat comical to Jisoo herself.

"Hey, are you okay?

"Yeah, why?"

"You've been looking around like you're searching for something the whole time we've been here. Did you lose something?"

"No. Not exactly." Jisoo dismissed her. "Where's your dad anyway? Isn't he why I'm here?"

"Yeah, I saw him with my cousin earlier. Come on." She tugged at Jisoo who blindly weaved their fingers together.

Jennie's hands are smaller. Jisoo chuckled to herself. And warmer. She found her thumb softly rubbing along Soojoo's hand. And much softer. Being oblivious to the latter who was blushing to her actions.