Swish! : Game 1

Jennie Kim. Jisoo's first love.

They have been put in the same school since kindergarten. Jisoo was even sure they would be going to the same University if fate had her back again.

Jennie always took her interest. She took everyone's interest to be honest. In Jisoo's eyes Jennie and 'Perfect' were synonyms.

They have been seeing each other since birth, funnily enough they weren't friends. Maybe if Jisoo didn't constantly bother her for her attention it would've been different.

From hogging the swings as a child to stealing her homework as a teen, she was always by Jennie, annoying her in one way or another. She just wanted Jennie to look back at her for once.

But they were too different. And no matter how many times people told Jisoo, she knew opposites really don't attract.

The only good thing Jisoo had were her friends and basketball. While she had to rely on basketball to get a scholarship, Jennie already bagged one with academics alone.

Seeing the girl never show interest in her and getting other engagements that kept her busy, Jisoo decided to stop annoying Jennie altogether.

But then came the day, Jennie voluntarily came to Jisoo without her bothering the girl.

"You want my help?" Jisoo's eyes almost bulged out. "Really?"

Jennie nodded shyly. "I'll do anything you want back. Just help me with this once. And no cheeky comments!"

"Of course! Just tell me what you want."

"I need to learn how to play basketball."

"Ehh?" Jisoo's sudden change in demeanor bothered Jennie.

"You can't help me?"

"No, No, Of course I can. It's just...why me?" She pointed to herself in question.

"W-Well, I see you play. You're good. Just help me. I have a week to learn." Jennie impatiently spoke.

"A week? You only need a day with me." Jisoo smugly smirked. She one-strapped her bag and backed to the door. "Meet me at the park. See you at six, Kim."

"Bye!" Jennie nervously shouted, taking her own self by surprise at the volume of her voice.

The raven was too busy running in joy to hear her. She could barely contain herself. For the first time since they met, her and Jennie would be hanging out. Alone.

----------

This was supposed to be easy. Jisoo was only supposed to teach her the basics and tire her out enough to slyly ask her out to get some boba at Seulgi's workplace and walk her home.

But the second she saw Jennie in those shorts and only a tank top, her whole itinerary collapsed. It was more important to make sure she wouldn't blurt something horrific about how much she was enjoying the view.

But even worse, the moment she saw Jennie dribble the ball oddly with her palms, the whole hot look disappeared in front of her eyes.

"Basketball is easy as long as you learn to have control of the ball." Jisoo tossed it to Jennie with a strong chest pass, which caused her to stumble back a bit and knocked the air out of her chest.

"One lap around the court while you dribble the ball. The second you stop, you have to go back to the start and redo your lap." Jennie was surprised to see Jisoo so strict. She thought the girl would joke around like always.

"Like this?" She began carefully bouncing the ball up and down, she was almost 70% finished when it bounced out of hand. Jisoo caught it and threw it back to her.