For My Love : Coming Back

Jisoo had been going to College and her part-time job as usual, only this time without seeing Jennie everyday.

She broke her own heart every time she unconsciously looked for her girl.

Dreading her arrival home, just to rot in her room thinking of Jennie, she decided to hang around the bar before she reached her place.

No matter how much she drank, she couldn't forget Jennie even for just the night. Her thoughts ran back to wondering what she was doing and how she was feeling.

Jisoo walked home, feeling even more desolate. She begged Jennie in her mind to forgive her.

She stumbled through the hallway and reached to open the door when a voice startled her, making her drop her keys.

"You're an idiot."

Jisoo rubbed her eyes and looked around, not seeing anyone.

"Down here, stupid."

Looking down beside the door, she saw a puffy-eyed Jennie Kim sitting right by her doorstep.

Did her heart desperately want to see her that she was hallucinating?

Lowering herself to pick up the keys, she quickly crawled towards the door and opened it ready to run in.

Does drinking cause hallucinations? Should I see a therapist?

"Kim Jisoo! Are you going to leave your girlfriend outside?!?"

Jisoo quickly turned towards the "hallucination".

"I don't have a girlfriend anymore. I think she might have a boyfriend though."

"And if she doesn't?"

"I don't know. I just hope she's happy even if it's not with me." Jennie frowned at Jisoo's mumbling.

"Let's go inside. We need to talk."

Jisoo gulped as she realized this was the real Jennie. They both stood up together and walked in.

Jennie took a seat on the couch while she left inside to wash up and change her clothes.

Walking out of her room, refreshed and a little less drunk, Jisoo felt her heart beat rapidly fast not knowing what Jennie wanted to talk about.

Will she yell at me? Hit me? What if she sues me for breaking her heart?

....IS THAT POSSIBLE?!?

She peaked out to see Jennie staring back at her, she quickly took a seat at the couch opposite of the younger to keep a safe distance.

"Why did you break up with me?"

Jisoo already prepared herself to answer but it still hurt her.

"Jennie, I'm sorry but I just don't want to be with you. You should be with someone like Kai. It's for the better."

"Jisoo." Jennie sighed "You know I hate liars. Just tell me the truth."

Jennie got up and stood right in front of Jisoo who refused to look up, her heart was about to drop out of its place.

"Look at me and tell me again. Why did you break up with me?" Jennie's words only pushed Jisoo to spit out whatever she could so Jennie would leave her.

"I don't like you, Jennie. I never di-"

"Yah!! Kim Jisoo! Look at me!" Jennie cupped Jisoo's face towards her only to see tears in her eyes for the first time.

"Jisoo..." Jennie let herself sink down to her knees and watched as Jisoo cried.

Once her breathing evened out, Jennie pushed her back onto the couch just to glare at her.

"Why did you lie?"

"I di-"

"Lisa already told me everything. You know I hate liars."

I'm going to kill Lisa!

There was an uncomfortable silence between them. Their heartbeats deafened each other.

"I fought with my mom." Jisoo finally looked at Jennie.

"We argued and she told me to get out of her house if I can't obey her." Jennie smiled, "I think I'm kinda homeless now."

Jisoo just watched Jennie quickly lose her smile.

"Why did you lie to me, Chu? Why didn't you tell me what happened?" Jennie's raspy tone hurt to hear.

"It's better this way. We shouldn't even have met. You'll be fine without me."

"And who told you that?" Jennie already had tears rolling down her cheeks "You can't decide that for me!"

"You're so annoying, making decisions for me." Jennie repeatedly hit Jisoo's chest, but it didn't hurt as much as having to see Jennie cry.

"I never wanna leave you. You'll always be stuck with me." Jennie wrapped herself around her and let herself fall into Jisoo.

Holding onto Jennie, she felt so unworthy but full. Her insecurities had already gotten the best of her but Jennie's words fought against them.

"What if you're making a mistake?" Jisoo's words were barely audible. "I can't give you back your previous life, Jen."

Jennie reluctantly tore herself away from Jisoo's shoulder.

She stared at how small Jisoo looked all of a sudden.

"Do you trust me, Jisoo?"

All she got back was a small nod from her love.

Not wasting another second she softly pulled Jisoo into a kiss. She kept going until Jisoo finally responded back to her.

She knew Jisoo's thoughts always got the best of her and no word she conveyed got past her. This was the only way for her to listen.

Pulling out for air, she laid her forehead against Jisoo's as they both panted.

"I love you, Kim Jisoo, and I don't see a future without you. If you leave me, there's no future for me."

Jisoo just silently listened to Jennie's words. She couldn't focus on anything but the girl in front of her.

"You're worth everything to me. I don't care what you offer to me other than yourself."

"I can't give you the same luxurious lifestyle back."

"I only want you."

"And if you fall out of love?"

Jennie smiled at the absurd question.

"You'll make sure I fall back in."

------

This was supposed to be full on fluff but my playlist switched from Stargazing to Sadderdaze 💀