WINNER! : Round 1

"I can't believe I let you drag me here every year just to watch you play with a bunch of keys." Rosé looked around at the crowd in disgust. "It's always filled with guys who've never held a conversation with a girl before."

"If you learned when I was teaching you how to play, you could be playing with me right now." Jennie said before taking a sip of her water.

"No thanks. I'm not interested in agressively pressing a bunch of buttons." Rosé pouted "I can't believe I left Hank at home to watch your boring game event."

"Well the preliminaries are always boring anyway. The main event starts in ten minutes." Jennie smiled in excitement

"I don't get why people still try. Your record has been untouched for years." Rosé grumbled.

Jennie laughed at her best friend as she went on to complain about the event

Rosé wasn't lying though. She has won all the tournaments she stepped into for the past years she's attended at the esports event.

Jennie has always been competitive. She didn't usually play games but when she did, she had to be the winner or all hell breaks loose.

She made sure her records were so high, it was almost untouchable. No one has beat her yet and she's confident no one will at this rate.

The girls checked the board to see who would play against Jennie's team. She knew at least half the team would be players she already beat.

To their surprise, there were a bunch of new players on the board. The girls were confused as they've never heard of these users before. It was unexpected to see new players ranked so high.

"Who the hell is "King Jisoo"?"

"They're all from the same Clan?"

They were interrupted by the announcement that called all players to arrive at the tournament area.

Forgetting the board, they left to get ready for the final game.

Jennie sat down in front of her PC while Rosé walked to the crowd to cheer for her best friend.

A minute before the countdown was about to start, a group rushed in, laughing, and got onto their PC's.

Jennie's curiosity wanted her to look but she decided to focus on the game.

The countdown started and Jennie focused on memorizing her team members and where to drop.

It confused her when she heard the crowd talk about dancing through her headphones.

Not wanting to turn around and lose focus she tried to look for weapons.

After a few minutes of doing nothing but hiding around Jennie realized her team was filled with Campers who won't be killing anyone.

She didn't mind since she was also a camper. That's how she won half the time. She hid while her teammates were getting killed off.

Jennie's current area was closing so she ended up hiding behind a rock, practically hanging off a cliff beside one of her teammates.

She was fighting to stay on the spot when the screen flashed letting her know they lost round one.

WHAT?

She heard cheering come from the other side and her teammates sighing.

IT'S TOO EARLY IN THE GAME TO FINISH!

Rosé looked at her from the crowd, who was surprisingly lively.

The announcers told them they had five minutes before round two started.

Furious, she was about to stomp over to the other side when Rosé quickly rushed to pull her back.

"What do you think you're doing?" She spoke through gritted teeth.

"Did you see that? It only took them like two minutes to win! They have to be cheating!" Jennie hissed.

"Jen, how can they cheat when they're playing right in front of us?" Rosé rolled her eyes.

Jennie huffed out in anger. No one has ever beaten her team so quickly.

"You should've seen them." Rosé laughed "They turned the house into a concert hall."

"They would just randomly gather up and dance anytime they were left alone." Rosé said.

"You're telling me I was hiding for my life at the edge of a cliff while they were shaking ass in the battlefield??" Jennie yelled back.

"To be fair, half of them got surrounded by her team and the other half of you were camping." Rosé stated nonchalantly.

"Who's side are you on? Mine or her's?" Jennie furrowed her brows "Wait...HER?"

Rosé's face brightened at the mention of the girl.

"Oh my god! You should've seen her!" Rosé squealed, much to Jennie's annoyance. "She's so pretty! If she wasn't a gamer I would've thought she was an idol!"

"Her name said "King Jisoo"." Jennie said, blankly

"Jisoo is a common name." Rosé said in a monotone voice

"Why put King then? She could use Queen!" Jennie grumbled, finding any reason to be petty.

"You're just annoyed that you lost." Rosé said, hitting the spot.

"I'm no-"

Jennie was interrupted by the announcement to get back to their spots.

Rosé waved her a Goodluck and left back to her spot in the crowd.

Jennie sat down, ready to beat her this time.

She wasn't going to let anyone touch her record just like that.

Once the game started, she started running around to collect weapons only to see her teammates hiding.

Rosie was right. I can't have campers doing nothing on the team!

Jennie ran around trying to find the other team members to kill.

She had 3 kills on her hand before she decided to find a med pack so she could survive.

Walking around, she entered another building only to notice a gang of the other team in the building.

She decided she still had enough ammo and energy to take out half of them.

Walking closer to get a better aim, Jennie lost it when she saw what they were doing.

Dancing?? In the middle of war??

The rival team didn't even spare her a look and just continued to do the same choreo.

Watching for a while, Jennie realized something that made her lose her temper even more.

They aren't JUST doing the choreo...

THEY'RE TRYING TO ORGANIZE IT SO THEY'RE ALL IN SYNC AND IN FORMATION!!

Jennie took her chance and changed her weapon to take them all out when one of them finally noticed her, alerting the rest.

Jennie was running back into hiding when she heard a yell through her headphones.

"Kill Jennie, please."

The deep voice made it sound like the kindest request in comparison to what was really said.

Jennie almost got up from her seat but she still wanted to win so she continued to run.

In barely a second, she was killed and her screen flashed out.

Her undefeated record. Gone in a second.

Unable to get up before one team loses, Jennie had to sit there and watch all her teammates die one by one on the big screen.

She was cursing under her breath when she saw the screen flash "Winner!" in bright colours followed by screaming from the other side and the crowd.