Agent Kim: New Kill

The soreness in her body was an accustomed feeling which didn't alert Jisoo at all but the familiar feeling of loneliness and void was missing and it was enough to alert her. The feeling she was somewhere cramped up convinced her she was locked up.

Her hand touched around her abdomen to feel a large patch of bandaid slapped on and the small scratches that she knew she had earned on her body were covered with smaller bandaids.

While she slowly tried to get her body to awake, outside the cramped closet was a girl squatting and waiting anxiously for her to open her eyes.

Expecting to see some old man with a nasty grin, Jisoo was in shock when she saw a girl with a childish pout in place. Her breath was stalled for many reasons and one being the features she was studying one by one etched into the latter's face was breathtaking.

Vision still hazy, Jisoo told herself she was studying to sense danger but even her conscience told her this girl could barely hurt a fly let alone a well-trained assassin.

Last night's events came flashing into her head and suddenly the face in front of her seemed very familiar. Maybe it was the dark, or maybe it was her hazy state, whatever it was definitely didn't do the girl in her memory justice.

"Good morning." A cheery whisper emitted from the lips that were now slightly curved upwards. "Did you sleep well? I'm sorry I couldn't let you on the bed! Our warden would've caught us. The girls are eating breakfast. I'll get you some, don't worry!"

"That's the least of my issues right now, airhead."

"Noooo! I told you my name is Jennie!" She whined in a childlike manner.

"Sorry, Jennifer." Jisoo purposely teased which went over Jennie's head.

"No! No!" J-E-N-N-I-E!" She slowly explained. "Kim Jennie!" It didn't fail to amuse Jisoo.

"Well, Jennie, shouldn't you be getting breakfast right now?" A gasp left the girl's mouth.

"Oh no!" Jennie quickly stood up and bowed an apology to her before running out of the room. "I'll be back!" Her voice drowned out as she got farther.

After waiting a minute for good measure, Jisoo stood up with a bit of struggle. Her body was weaker than expected. She staggered around and plopped into the bunk bed.

Beside her was a night stand which had multiple photo frames decorating it; groups of girls, an unhappy family, and a photo of the girl she knew, holding a brown Pomeranian in hand.

Although her wound was patched up, Jisoo didn't know what and how Jennie had cleaned it up so until then she decided to look around the room for escape routes and see if it was possible to contact someone from the agency.

Meanwhile, three girls were pretending to look around at each other sneakily while dropping food into their laps to steal. The thieves quickly excused themselves and ran back to their room.

"Gosh! If the warden caught us, we would've been dead meat." Irene scoffed.

"Say thank you to Rosie. She thought the food was disappearing into her stomach as usual instead of our laps."

"Rosie Posie did it again." Nayeon chimed as the one in question slapped her arm.

"I'm so nervous, unnie." Rosie whispered as they looked closer to the door.

"Gosh, expect Jennie to bring in a stranger with a gunshot wound." The oldest moved closer.

"And a hot one too!" Nayeon sighed. "I didn't even have time to draw my brows on." They stared at her judgingly before deciding to open the door.