Tutor: Last Session

"So, you're doubting her?"

Jennie shook her head, slurping up her soup.

"But you just said..." Irene was exhausted with Jennie. She didn't even know what she's going on about now.

"I'm so nervous. What if she doesn't like me? What if she likes her past girls better?" Jennie rambled, "She's been so attached to her phone. What if she's with one of them right now?"

Jennie has been distraught ever since her and Jisoos started dating. Jisoo wouldn't even pay attention to any other girl but her but she still felt insecure over her past hookups.

They decided to take it slow at Jennie's request and Jisoo was fine with it. Only lately has she been attached to her phone so much, it raised Jennie's suspicions.

It only got worse when she found Jisoo sneaking out for hours without telling her and coming back as if it was nothing.

"This is Jisoo we're talking about. You could exhale and she would think it's a talent." Seulgi got up to reheat Irene's soup.

"But what if-"

"Jennie! You should be talking to Jisoo about this." Irene sighed. "Please go bother her and leave us happy couples alone."

"So, why exactly am I in this?" Seulgi asked, confused as to why Jennie wanted her here.

"You're Jisoo's friend. You know her well." Jennie mumbled.

"And you want me to tell you if Jisoo's cheating?"

"No!" Jennie retorted, "Just why she's been so jittery lately. She used to let me use her phone whenever I wanted.

"I even responded to her old girls and blocked them for her because she didn't care." Jennie sulked, "But she wont even let me touch her phone now."

"See about that....she's probably just been-" Seulgi down at the sound of her notification. "Jisoo's car just broke down."

Why didn't she text me? Jennie pouted, grabbing her keys

"Where? I'll go. It's raining outside."

Seulgi suddenly panicked. "No. No. It's fine. I'll take it."

Jennie looked at her suspiciously. She definitely knew more than she was telling them.

"My car is parked right downstairs, I can get her."

"I don't think she'll want that." Seulgi grabbed her coat. "She texted ME anyway."

"Seulgi." Jennie pushed her back down to her seat. "I'm going to go get MY girl."

In the car, she quickly texted Irene to not let Seulgi use her phone to contact Jisoo. She didn't know what the two were hiding but she won't let them continue.

Her head was killing her on the drive to Jisoo. She could think of multiple scenarios that could ruin her right now. She wanted to trust Jisoo but there was always something telling her she wasn't enough and Jisoo probably seeked for better.

She could see Jisoo sleeping on the steering wheel. Quickly, she parked right behind it and ran outside to knock on her window.

Jisoo woke up on the third knock. She could tell she was surprised to see Jennie instead of Seulgi.

"Jen? What are you doing here?" Jisoo asked, quickly taking off her sweater to cover her.

"I could ask the same." She tried to peer into the car but Jisoo quickly blocked her view with her body.

"Come on, let's get you back inside. I don't want you to get sick." Jisoo kissed her forehead.

Jennie could tell Jisoo was trying to distract her from whatever's in her car. She pulled away from Jisoo and went open the door but Jisoo stopped her again.