Tutor: Session 4

Jennie and Irene sat back while Jisoo profusely apologized.

They told her it's fine and let her shower before explaining it to them.

"Sooo..."

"Don't start." Jennie stopped her, trying to act mature.

"She's so cute in her Shin Chan pajamas."

"I knowww." Jennie dropped her act to gush over Jisoo.

They decided to Uber some food since they were sure Jisoo hadn't eaten yet.

"Sorry, to keep you waiting." Jisoo came out changed and still drying her hair.

She apologized again for using the room without their permission and offered to pay.

"What? No! It's completely fine." Irene told her. "If you don't mind us asking, what happened to your current place?"

They both knew Jisoo lived with Lisa and it was strange to see her sleep somewhere else.

"Did you get locked out?" Jisoo shook her head, smiling.

"I don't think I'm comfortable living there anymore."

Jennie nodded, not wanting to push it.

"If you're currently looking for a place, I can suggest one." Irene beamed, already plotting.

Jennie looked at her, wondering what the hell she was planning.

"Oh no, I wouldn't want to impose."

"Trust me, you won't be. They would love to have you there." Irene's tone made Jennie suspicious.

She went to get the door for the Ubereats while Irene convinced Jisoo.

"Where's all your stuff?" Jennie asked as she set the food down.

"I packed up last night. It's all in the car...." Jisoo face-palmed, "Fuck. It's all in Seulgi's car."

She quickly texted Seulgi and not even two minutes later, Nayeon was yelling at her through the phone.

While Jisoo calmed Nayeon down, Jennie and Irene tried to guess why Jisoo would leave in the middle of the night.

Irene was almost sure it had something to do with Chaeyoung.

"Sorry about that." Jisoo came back and sat beside Jennie.

"It's fine." Jisoo thanked them and they ate together.

Jennie told her it's fine if they don't have their session for the day.

"Do you have any plans today?" Irene asked, seeing Jisoo get ready.

"I was actually planning to sell a few of my books and look for a new place but since the second problem is solved I'll just look for a new job."

"We'll come with you." Jennie announced, "If you don't mind, that is." She faltered seeing Jisoo's surprised face.

Jisoo broke out into a laugh, "Sure."

They squeezed into Seulgi's car and drove around to the bookstores Jisoo knew.

"You read a lot, huh?" Irene noticed half of Jisoo's belongings were just books.

"I guess." Jisoo scratched her neck, sitting across from her.

They were waiting at Jisoo's friend's café. Jennie was playing PubG on Jisoo's phone.

The waitress came down to give them their orders. "And here's cake, on the house." She winked at Jisoo.

"Thanks, Joo." Jisoo beamed at her. Irene tried not to laugh when Jennie ended up dying in her match due to her glaring at Soojoo.