Accidental Marriage: Pt 7

"I don't understand why you're so nervous, Jen."

"Gosh! What if they don't like me? Or what if mine don't like you?!"

"It'll all be fine, don't wor-"

"How could I not worry?!" Jennie yelled, pacing back and forth. The older knew it was going to be impossible to ration with the latter right now. "I'm going to die from anxiety. What if we both flee the country, change our names and live there instead?"

"That obviously won't work." Jisoo said characteristically, forgetting this wasn't a business meeting but rather dealing with an anxious wife who was practically a time bomb waiting to go off.

"I'm well aware of that!" Brazen, Jisoo just sat down and counted to ten in her head. Soon enough, her wife was crawling into her lap, muttering apologies for her outburst.

Sighing, she rubbed Jennie's back softly, letting her find solace in her space.

"I'm sorry. Please don't leave me. I'm sorry if they say something rude again. Please stay with me." She pleaded. Jisoo had no idea where this was coming from. It really could not be that serious.

"Jen, you're thinking too much. Why would I ever leave you?" Her hand tightened around the younger girl. "I'm staying with you no matter what happens."

"Good, cause you're stuck with me." She muttered into Jisoo's neck.

"I'm not stuck if I want to be here, baby." Jisoo kissed her forehead and helped her up. Jisoo could see how important their validation was to Jennie and she planned to do her best to make sure they like her.

"Now, let's go meet our parents and tell them we're legally married."

Jennie nodded, holding onto Jisoo extra tightly. She refused to let go of her hand even while the raven drove the car, only occasionally parting so she could change the gear.

Jisoo made sure to occasionally draw circles on her hand with her thumb to calm her down. The brunette was shaking in fear as they stepped to the door.

They had reached Jennie's house first. Jisoo had said her family are fairly easy people to deal with; it was better to get over the difficult issue first. So, they arrived at Jennie's house.

"Ring the bell."

"Me?" Jisoo pointed to herself. "It's your house."

"Just ring it, Chu!" Jennie urged, and her wife followed as instructed. They didn't wait long before the thud of steps became louder.

The door was opened to what Jisoo would claim to be Jennie's future. Mrs. Kim was obvious who Jennie took after. Jisoo felt a bit guilty for finding her attractive, but she brushed it off as her confirmation she'll still be head over heels for Jennie when they grow older.

"Nini!" Her mom embraced her into a bear hug. Jisoo awkwardly watched from the side. They let go after a long while, much to Jisoo's dismay. "And who might this be?"

"This is Kim Jisoo."

"Oh, that name sounds familiar."

"She's my boss." Jennie deadly stated.

"Oh, the head of your department?"

"Kind of," Jisoo offered her hand, which the older woman gladly took. "I'm the CEO of KJS." Along with her astonished expression, her hand also froze in Jisoo's.

Seeing she wasn't going to take the initiative to speak, Jisoo did.

"It's nice to meet you, Mrs. Kim. I don't want to stall, so I'll say it right away while you're in shock. I'm married to Jennie." The statement left both the mother and daughter with widened eyes.