Shoot: My Model

"

It's like she's stuck with me, Lisa!" Jisoo whined to her best friend

"Don't act like you don't like it."

"Shut up. I don't."

"Oh yeah? Is that why you pamper her and listen to all her commands?" Lisa teased.

"You try dealing with a grumpy Jennie. It's like getting a cat to take a bath." Jisoo shivered, "A war takes place."

"Whatever you say."

The shoot ended over a month ago. Jisoo didn't expect to see Jennie so casually again for a long time. After all, she's a top model with gigs coming at the speed of light. Or so she thought.

The first day she went back to work, she found Jennie awaiting her arrival in her personal studio with coffee. No idea how she even got in.

Startled but trying to not overthink it, Jisoo accepted it as Jennie's way of thanking her. The young model was stubborn to leave and insisted on watching Jisoo work.

Jennie continued this routine until Jisoo finally accepted her invitation to hang out together.

Since then, Jennie has somehow made it a priority to bother Jisoo everyday. She was practically stuck onto her and Jisoo had to admit, the girl has definitely grown on her but she would never admit that to Jennie.

For someone who had to deal with people coming onto her all the time, Jisoo was used to it. But the problem here wasn't Jennie, it was Jennie's group of devoted fans that she had in the office.

She didn't even know they existed until the day she saw them crowd Jennie while she was waiting for Jisoo to come out for lunch. As usual, her bored expression was swapped for a gummy smile which was apparently exclusive to Jisoo.

If looks could kill, Jisoo would've been slaughtered that day. They looked at Jisoo as if she had killed their families and set an orphanage on fire.

As someone that kept to herself, she didn't notice at first how only her schedule was changing inconveniently and only her equipment was getting damaged in the smallest ways but her friends were quick to catch on.

Since then, it has been a living hell for her in the company. She couldn't get Jennie to act less clingy without hurting her and she couldn't work at the office without getting hurt.

"Why don't you just tell Jennie?"

"And say what? Hey, Jennie. Your mindless minions keep bothering me. Can you please never talk to me again so they'll leave me alone? Thanks."

"Yeah, that." Lisa chuckled at her sarcasm. "But nicer."

They got up to throw away their trash together.

"She'll be here for the promotions meeting in five minutes. Give it a try and don't back out after seeing her face."

"We'll see how well that works out for me."

Lisa left to call her new girlfriend while Jisoo was waiting outside the meeting room with the others.

A pair of hands suddenly grasped her arm. Jisoo sighed internally.

"Chu!" Jennie perked up, dropping her cold act.

This is going to be hard. Jisoo couldn't bring herself to say anything after seeing Jennie's face but she was reminded of Lisa's words.

"You don't have to act like that, Kai isn't here yet." She ripped off Jennie's hands.

Jennie quickly felt disheartened. The whole meeting, Jisoo ignored her and didn't even acknowledge her presence. She even left early so she wouldn't have to face Jennie.