Agent Kim: Final Mission

Is this really how I'm going to go?

At least I finished the mission.

Why is no one coming to look for me?

Didn't they say I was the most important person?

Wasn't I the most needed?

They all depended on me.

So, why?

Why am I going to die alone?

"The moon sure is beautiful today." Jisoo rasped out for the last time, laying on the roof of an unknown building.

Having worked for the department most of her life, being able to lay felt like a privilege even though it was her last moments.

Jisoo closed her eyes, accepting her fate while silence ensued.

"Hey! You can't sleep here!" She felt a hand tapping her cheek. "Excuse me~"

The raven opened her eyes to see innocent, feline eyes looking at her in confusion.

"Please get up. I'll get in trouble if you stay here!"

"God is testing me." Jisoo groaned to herself. She couldn't even get up on her own if she wanted to the way the bullet was lodged into her abdomen.

"I'm just trying to die peacefully. At least leave me be now." Jisoo managed to groan out.

"D-Die?" Jisoo sighed, content that she'll finally be left alone. "Were you trying to jump off the roof?" The raven looked at her with wide eyes. "You can't do that! It's illegal!" Was she getting scolded right now?

"That...that's so dangerous it could kill you!" In shock and in pain, Jisoo watched the girl go on about how dangerous it is to jump from there. She also picked up that this girl wasn't the smartest considering she was lecturing her despite what state she was in right now.

"Hey, airhead. I don't know if you're stupid or pretending to be but I'm currently bleeding from the gut and I'm clearly out of energy. Either help me or let me die here."

"You're bleeding?" With a dramatic gasp, she looked down to see the blood that practically was soon on its way to flood the building. "Oh my god, you're bleeding!"

"Wow. What a surprise." Jisoo blankly spoke.

"Give me a minute!" The raven watched her dig into the tiny backpack she had carried on her back to pick out a box of Kuromi bandaids. Jisoo could only groan in pain while she struggled to gently cover her wound in them.

"Will you kindly allow me to bleed here or would you like to be arrested for murder?" Jennie's eyes widened rapidly.

"A-Arrested? M-Murder? But I didn't do this!" Her words made Jisoo chuckle, though the pain quickly turned it into a groan.

"Ever heard of a lie, airhead?"

"My name's not airhead!" She huffed. "It's Jennie Kim!"

"Great, Jennie. Now I even have a name to use to frame you."

"Nooo!!" She quickly refuted. "My name's Chaeyoung! It's Park Chaeyoung! Frame her instead!"

"I won't frame anyone if you just let me die here." Jisoo watched the girl think for a while. Her eyes unconsciously travelled down Jennie's outfit. It was nice to at least see a beautiful girl before she died. All her life, she had to deal with rough, brute, men that barely saw anyone as human.

"I can't do that. I already saw you." Jisoo was somewhat stumped at her stupid logic.

"Just pretend you didn't and leave."